The doctor's office was full with people getting their shots. They take it more serious this year.
I wonder why there's not some more reporting about MMR vaccines and there potential help in at least lessening the effects of Covid. There are studies going on about it. The early news about this and how kids don't get hit so hard for the most part and nobody knew why, but then when you had that naval ship that got swamped by it . . . I'd have to double check but out of all the sailors infected, only one or two had to be hospitalized. You know what those folks got before they set sail, MMR Booster shots.

So my daughter has to record herself singing her part for choir so her teacher can turn everyone singing their parts into a video, and my daughter is complaining that hers is going to look "too professional" because I actually have a semi-cobbled together recording setup due to my weird gaming hobbies. :p

I've always thought it'd be fun to have the ability to know really specific, obscure, intimate details about anonymous idiots or internet trolls. Nothing harmful or doxing but just WEIRDLY specific details only they would know.

"You'd probably be less cranky if you put less cream cheese on that everything bagel this morning."
"Man, your mother was right when she said this about you last week."
"Look, it's not my fault you nicked yourself shaving your left butt cheek."
"This from a guy with blue bedsheets."

Just REALLY obscure personal details that are so spot on that it'd be impossible to guess. Basically making them wonder how you know this shit and freak them the fuck out.

And use their real first name the whole time.

"Sure thing, Brian! I'll get right on that!"

I've always thought it'd be fun to have the ability to know really specific, obscure, intimate details about anonymous idiots or internet trolls. Nothing harmful or doxing but just WEIRDLY specific details only they would know.

"You'd probably be less cranky if you put less cream cheese on that everything bagel this morning."

Just REALLY obscure personal details that are so spot on that it'd be impossible to guess. Basically making them wonder how you know this shit and freak them the fuck out.

3e6.gif

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member

You know you could totally do this, right? 999 times out of 1000 it will just be gibberish. But that one fucking guy will be freaked the fuck out.

GasBandit

Staff member
We only have two female employees. They both work on the first floor (and due to COVID they mostly work from home now anyway).

TIL the women's room on the second floor has a problem where the built-in soap dispensers only dispense black sludge because nobody ever uses them and stuff just grows in the long metal spigot.

Bleh.

Promenade across the floor,
sashay right on out the door;
out the door and into the glade,
and everybody promenade.

Step right up you're doin' fine,
I'll pull your beard you pull mine;
yank it again like you did before,
break it up with a tug of war.

Now into the creek and fish for the trout,
dive right in and splash about;
trout trout pretty little trout,
one more splash and come right out.

Shake like a hound dog shake again,
wallow around in the old pig pen;
wallow some more you all know how,
roll around like an old fat sow.

Allemande left with your left hand, follow through with a right and left grand;
now lead your partner the dirty old thing,
follow through with an elbow swing.

Grab a fencepost hold it tight,
whomp your partner with all your might;
hit him in the shin hit him in the head,
hit him again the critter ain't dead.

Whop him low and whop him high,
stick your finger in his eye;
purty little rhythm purty little sound,
bang your heads against the ground.

Promenade all around the room,
promenade like a bride and groom;
open up the door and step right in,
close the door and into a spin.

Whirl whirl twist and twirl,
jump all around like a flying squirrel;
now don't you cuss and don't you swear,
just come right out and form a square.

Now right hand over and left hand under,
both join hands and run like thunder;
over the hill and over the dale,
duck your head and lift your tail.

Don't you stray and don't you roam,
turn around and promenade home;
corn in the crib and wheat in the sack,
turn your partner promenade back.

And now you're home;
bow to your partner,
bow to the gent across the hall,
and that is all.

If you order from "CVS" on Doordash, PLEASE tip in advance. I was in there for FIFTEEN minutes getting the specific items, and ONE I had to substitute!

They polished or coated or laminated the floors with some new substance at my workplace. My shoes now squeak incredibly loudly on them. Whenever I walk anywhere, it sounds like a pair of angry ducks mating. Not just any kind of mating either. Like it was hate-fucking. There was something wrong with the relationship and that was the only catharsis that they could find without violence.

Last week I gently stepped off the wagon, having a couple of brandies and staying up chatting with my wife one evening.

Last night I did that thing where someone jumps off of a train onto a slope and then rolls, head over heels, over and over again until they land a crumpled mess in the dirt. I'm not hung over or anything, and didn't do anything dumb (I never do), but I'm definitely going to have to not do that again.

I heard a comedy sketch on the radio mocking political discussions on tv news. It was basically rectangles versus traingles and they yelled over each other like clowns. Pretty funny.

And I gotta say, fuck rectangles, triangles are where it's at baby.