So if I come up with another pronunciation are you going to delete your comment and repost it again to get in the last word on the topic?
Dunno what happened there, it showed as a double post, so I deleted one and it killed both.

I blame the BOFH in the Omaha branch.

Dunno what happened there, it showed as a double post, so I deleted one and it killed both.
The double post mergerator takes your second post and appends it to your first one. So far as the board is concerned, you still only have one post...the first one. If you want to get rid of just the second half, you have to edit the post and manually remove all the appended stuff.

--Patrick

lol @ my mom thinking I'm going to answer phone calls from her today. 0_0
Phone mail message for some of the moms here . . .
"Dear Mom, I believe in Science. I am Strongly against Kiddy Konscentration Kamps.* Also, I'm strongly against Forced Hysterectomies. When you can discuss this as a mother and grandmother . . . ."

I don't know why Facebook has suddenly decided I'm a woman worried about my vaginal health. But all the ads I get on FB games are all of that sort.

Today, I got an add about a vaginal insert that measures the force of your kegels. You plug it into your phone and use it to play video games to make kegels less boring. It was really awkward to watch this young lady playing a video game, and the racing car was turning corners all by itself, as if by magic, and the implication was that she was squeezing her hoo-ha to make it happen.

I don't know why Facebook has suddenly decided I'm a woman worried about my vaginal health. But all the ads I get on FB games are all of that sort.

Today, I got an add about a vaginal insert that measures the force of your kegels. You plug it into your phone and use it to play video games to make kegels less boring. It was really awkward to watch this young lady playing a video game, and the racing car was turning corners all by itself, as if by magic, and the implication was that she was squeezing her hoo-ha to make it happen.
Does it have rumble support?

As the guy responsible for calibrating force at work, I look forward to seeing these arrive at my desk.

So I can pass them off to the new kid.

It must have seen your Refaces.

I have taught my cat "high five" and "up" but fetch continues to elude him. I'm not giving up because he keeps kind of getting it, then forgetting he got it two seconds later. Plus he actually seems to like trying to learn tricks, as he sits very attentive while we do it, he's just struggling with this one a little.

Omg that is so cute. I taught our late cat how to play fetch, but no cat since has even had a bit of interest. Pud was actively a turd when I tried.

You’re so lucky to have a cat who wants to do that stufff!!!

He lives! His middle name ain't "Jesus" for nothing!

I made that last part up. I have no idea what his middle name is.