Dave

Staff member
Is he currently working? Maybe the guy just needs a gig. Can’t eat experience.

edit: Currently a professor. Okay. Maybe he wants to step back from teaching. Oh! I know! ASK THE FUCKING GUY! He knows he’s overqualified. Ask him why he wants the job.

So to get from Taipei to Tokyo, I'd have to change at Pyongyang? In fact, almost every train coming out of Japan would have to go through Pyongyang?

I foresee no possible problems with this arrangement.

So to get from Taipei to Tokyo, I'd have to change at Pyongyang? In fact, almost every train coming out of Japan would have to go through Pyongyang?

I foresee no possible problems with this arrangement.
There's already a high speed line going from Amsterdam through Antwerp and Brussels to Paris, but they apparently decided to bulldoze that so that people can go through 4 other countries first. Ggoing from Brussels to Charleroi (where, you know, Brussels South Airport is) people can have the pleasure of taking a detour through two other countries.
They've also solved the Middle East problem by relocating Jerusalem to India.

It's an awesome map made especially to troll as many people as possible, I think.

@HCGLNS there is a restaurant full of indoor food trucks less than five minutes from you right now. All kinds of awesome and air conditioning?

Poutinerie
Mexican with many vegetarian options
Fried fish
Poke

I guess there's talk of a travel stimulus being given out, and I'm just like lololol fuck no.

That said, my dad keeps saying things about coming to visit, and I'm just like, "No the fuck you are not."

The fun thing about low humidity heat like Arizona is that your sweat actually works. The bad thing is that you need to drink a lot of water if you're not used to it, and you turn into a giant wet puddle when you go back inside and your sweat stops evaporating as quickly. I've gotten used to the dry hot summers in Colorado that are 100+ (sometimes 110+ for brief periods) enough that it bothers me, but I can deal with it. Arizona, however, is totally gross and the temps have gone out of control in recent years, just in time for certain people to cry about it every year while also laughing at people who chose to live with snow, which is far more tolerable. :p

The fun thing about low humidity heat like Arizona is that your sweat actually works. The bad thing is that you need to drink a lot of water if you're not used to it, and you turn into a giant wet puddle when you go back inside and your sweat stops evaporating as quickly. I've gotten used to the dry hot summers in Colorado that are 100+ (sometimes 110+ for brief periods) enough that it bothers me, but I can deal with it. Arizona, however, is totally gross and the temps have gone out of control in recent years, just in time for certain people to cry about it every year while also laughing at people who chose to live with snow, which is far more tolerable. :p
I'd say something witty like "your politicians are crazier than ours" but then there's Ducey and Arpaio (who is running for his old job again). And I can't get you for weed, since there's a dispensary right across the street from my park.

I can't even say anything about going up to the mountains and forests, because half of them are on fire right now.

Dave

Staff member
I was just honored at my work for having been here 10 years.

I have just passed my 11th year and was honored last year for 10 as well.

They still pronounced my name wrong.

Dave

Staff member
So going through the awards which have a monetary component attached. So far they have announced 4 or 5. All winners have been Directors or higher, including a VP.

Not bullshit at all.