Is there something in the water??

I have SO MANY pregnant friends right now, it's insane. What is happening??

I guess it is that time in our lives where most start having kids, so I shouldn't be surprised, but still..all in unison? It's wild.
If you start to get the itch and want one, I volunteer... To steal one of @stienman 's, he probably wouldn't notice

If you start to get the itch and want one, I volunteer... To steal one of @stienman 's, he probably wouldn't notice
I hate children. Like, truly. I don't ever want one, ASIDE from my outsourced child who is an ANGEL! Thanks @stienman for raising him! :)

EDIT: I should specify that, I hate children for me - like I have no desire, never have, to ever have them. I'm really glad that they're fulfilling for other people though and that they make others happy. Being a mom is incredibly difficult and I would never say it's a bad thing to want to be one or anything like that. Kids are just not for me, personally.

So instead... you're the aunt that the older kids have convinced the younger ones is a witch. And you prove it... in the most awesome ways. :D

Awww yeah I'm sure this is gonna be a super sexy story:

"Well, these people I know were having an orgy and then I was totally asked to join them in all the sex. But I didn't want to so I stayed home and watched television instead."

That's some hot shit right there.

"Well, these people I know were having an orgy and then I was totally asked to join them in all the sex. But I didn't want to so I stayed home and watched television instead."

And it was a marathon of How It's Made

You have me pegged. :/ I would absolutely stay home and watch something instead of going to an orgy.

But I’ve maintained my unicorn status!!
The story. Well, at least one of the times it's happened. @LittleKagsin did neglect to mention that they invited her to join in their 4-some.
2018 has been so weird.

It’s happened two other times - once at a bar, though I don’t think it was a serious offer, I’m sure it was just drunk people being drunk.

I might be out of date on my slang, but I was under the impression that a unicorn was a bisexual female willing to join in. The rarity is what makes them a unicorn.
Haha, I’m not using it as slang though. I’m using the word just for what it is: a hard to catch creature. :) Since I’m insanely selective and very picky about who I love and who I let do sexual things with me - I ain’t easy, IMMA UNICORN. LET ME LIVE!

Great minds think alike...

In the long run, we are all dead.~Maynard Keynes.

In the end, we'll all be poop.~Sat-chan, Mitsuboshi Colors.

GasBandit

Staff member
twitch.tv/BumbleChris

I'm starting to play games again. Feel free to stop by if you see me there and say hello, since Dave conveniently erased the last 3 months, 2 of which were me returning in an AMA. I know your plan, old man...
I've added you to the streams section (which is something you actually had the ability to do for yourself), but tuning in, you need to enable push to talk on your mic, or move your mic away from your keyboard - and closer to your mouth. There's also a hellacious hum going on in whatever that room is. The hum and the keyboard are drowning out the game's audio and making your voice harder to hear.

Dave

Staff member
Lately there have been some weird bumping in the night (& day) that we can't understand. There will be knocks at our door and when we look out the window or open the door there's nobody there.

Today I finally figured it out.

Dave

Staff member
I can't find the damned cat. I've even tried shaking the treat box but the fat fuck just ins't coming out.

And that god damned bird is back again.

I can't find the damned cat. I've even tried shaking the treat box but the fat fuck just ins't coming out.

And that god damned bird is back again.
He's right there one post above you, and there are less hurtful ways of saying you want me to visit the forum less often, you know.

figmentPez

Staff member
Lately there have been some weird bumping in the night (& day) that we can't understand. There will be knocks at our door and when we look out the window or open the door there's nobody there.

Today I finally figured it out.

When my family lived in Ohio, we'd get that every spring. Robins smacking themselves into the windows so hard they'd knock themselves unconscious, or even kill themselves. We started hanging empty disposable pie tins along the window to warn the birds off.

We discovered last fall/winter exactly where not to hang a bird feeder, as the constant thump-thump-thump of tiny finches slamming into our window repeatedly was quite distressing. Now it's hanging from a tree in the middle of the back yard.

From your link: However, if you’re referring to the author of books for children, you pronounce it “Doctor Soose.” For his pseudonym, Dr. Seuss accepted this pronunciation of his middle name.
I'm pretty sure, I said on the discord that "that's not how he pronounced his name", or something to that effect. I still pronounce it "Soos" when referring to the books, too. I just wanted to blow everyone's mind with some trivial knowledge in the chat ;)

Well, @Tinwhistler , part of the reason it took me so long is that it turns out the post that inspired me was lost in The Great Cataclysm and now only survives in Google's cache. I would've posted this in a more appropriate thread, but that one's old enough now that it's been locked.
That said:
Since you sound like you have a large collection of cheesy (and otherwise) kung fu movies, do you remember one with the following scene?
-Spirit/angel/demon/whatever girl sees guy
-Guy's kung fu is lousy
-Girl possesses guy
-Guy's kung fu gets lots better, chases off attackers
-Girl "steps out" of guy, who has been oblivious this whole time about how his kung fu suddenly improved
-Guy is startled by sudden appearance of girl

This is a movie I saw a short bit of when I (and probably also you) was in high school on one of those silly late-night kung fu theater shows, but it was at a time when I had to constantly be vigilant about sneaking in my TV watching after bedtime and as such suddenly had to ditch and run and never saw the rest of it, and it occasionally bugs me ever since. Do you (or anyone else, for that matter) recognize it and can tell me the title?

--Patrick