I'm having a cheat day--got me a cinnamon roll from 7-11 that's a good 4 inches across and covered in some kind of cream-cheese icing. It just came out of the microwave.

It's so delicious, it's totally worth losing a foot over.

fade

Staff member
I'm having a cheat day--got me a cinnamon roll from 7-11 that's a good 4 inches across and covered in some kind of cream-cheese icing. It just came out of the microwave.

It's so delicious, it's totally worth losing a foot over.
4 hours is a long time to eat a cinnamon roll.

Dude. A half hour dump is *not* healthy.

Wasn't me. Wasn't a guest. Just some guy who came in, took his damn sweet time in the restroom, and left.

There's a part of me that really wants to go out to dinner with someone who mistakenly orders Rocky Mountain Oysters. I would not correct them.

I hate IPAs. I never want them near me. Get your hoppy bullshit out of my face.

No, I don't care if this craft beer is actually the best one ever, 99% chance it's a fucking IPA, because all God damn craft beers are IPAs.

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but yeah one year they announce there's a hop shortage and suddenly every place is all I'M-A CRAM SO MANY HOPS IN HERE IT'S GONNA TASTE LIKE GRAPEFRUIT LAMBIC.

--Patrick

I hate IPAs. I never want them near me. Get your hoppy bullshit out of my face.

No, I don't care if this craft beer is actually the best one ever, 99% chance it's a fucking IPA, because all God damn craft beers are IPAs.
Don't visit Oregon any time soon then. It's almost all that I can find here. It's fucking bitter shit. Why do you hate your palate so much? What are you trying to atone for?

I like a GOOD IPA, but there's plenty of basic ones that the moment you drink one its like "Shit, I'm full, and this beer tastes weird, why did I GET this?"

I like a GOOD IPA, but there's plenty of basic ones that the moment you drink one its like "Shit, I'm full, and this beer tastes weird, why did I GET this?"
That's how I feel every time that I try I fake beer :(

I have no idea why I keep trying them when I'm out at restaurants. I never buy them for home.

Obviously trying to atone for being unable to pump their own gas.
After seeing how many Oregonians smoke around gas pumps, I'd be perfectly happy not letting any of them pump their own. Never before have I seen so many people smoke next to their fucking car while their gas is being pumped. Just, wandering through the gas station apron area, chatting with the attendants and smoking.[DOUBLEPOST=1517152548,1517152485][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've seen a few craft beers here trying to equate hops with weed. No, your beer isn't "dank," it's fucking skunky.
But my terpenes!