Nope! Six upvotes. Total. Across all three of my comments.

I’m more of a stack exchange kinda guy anyway, that’s where I’ve invested all my fake internet points.

After morning's 45 minute workout: I cannot wait to do this every morning for three months. :awesome:
Once you start getting into a groove, it helps tremendously. I usually do an hour +, 5 days a week and I got to a point where I feel cruddy if I miss a day. However, if I had to get up early to do it, I couldn't do it. I'm not an early exercise person. I'd rather kick my ass in the evening because I can't get myself to focus and get a decent workout before 9 am. If you'r getting up extra early to do this, I wish you the best of luck because you'r a better person than I.

Once you start getting into a groove, it helps tremendously. I usually do an hour +, 5 days a week and I got to a point where I feel cruddy if I miss a day. However, if I had to get up early to do it, I couldn't do it. I'm not an early exercise person. I'd rather kick my ass in the evening because I can't get myself to focus and get a decent workout before 9 am. If you'r getting up extra early to do this, I wish you the best of luck because you'r a better person than I.
I'd love to sound all disciplined and dedicated, but the truth is I'm just a morning person. This is just trading time I would've been playing Hearthstone for actual beneficial things :p

fade

Staff member

Yeeeeesssss.... but as much as I love working out and have been doing it almost daily for close to 20 years...I still hate just running. I love cardio-heavy activity, but running just to run is like torture to me. Unless it's like a Fun Run or something. You are mostly correct, O Wise Babboon.

fade

Staff member
Yeeeeesssss.... but as much as I love working out and have been doing it almost daily for close to 20 years...I still hate just running. I love cardio-heavy activity, but running just to run is like torture to me. Unless it's like a Fun Run or something. You are mostly correct, O Wise Babboon.
I love running. Pure thinking time. Cannot stand running with headphones, though. I'm not sure how people do it. The BPM messes with my stride, and I feel all cut off from the world.

I like to use the Zombie Run app...but even then, I try to give myself some purpose for being out there. Walking the half-mile to the post office and back to drop off netflix, for instance.

GasBandit

Staff member
Underling #1: Did (GM) call while I was away?
Me: No, but (her boyfriend, who works in sales) did.
U1: Ugh, what did he want?
Me: Something about (popular show that is always sold up for advertisements)
U1: (Frustrated) Fuckin' ass...
Me: (Holding up hand in "halt" signal) That's between you and (boyfriend).
Her: (confused look)
Her: (dawning realization)
Her: (furiously blushing, giggling, covering face, retreating from office)

I'm gonna get #metoo'd, aren't I.

I have a coworker who looks very much like Edna Mode.

She's not nearly as old as Edna though, she's not past 30, and probably closer to 25. And her voice doesn't sound anything like Edna Mode. But still, every time I see her or talk to her, I have an urge to discuss the pros and cons of capes with her.

GasBandit

Staff member
Hace you ever mentioned any of the reprehensible filth stuff to her?
Dear god, no.

Apart from you guys, only my oldest and closest few friends know about any of the stuff in the HoRF. But they're all married now, some with kids, and they can't ever discuss it in the open ever again, for fear their families will learn.

Cue "All my rowdy friends have settled down" by HW Jr.

fade

Staff member
I think my dad is going slowly crazy (crazier) on Facebook. I cringe every time I get a phone notification '[fade's dad] commented on your post'.