Well you were supposed to, but no one did on account of all the zombies.
Oh. Well rats, my timeline guidebook is out of date then, it doesn't include this timeline. Now I have to decide whether time traveling again to get an updated version of the book is worth the additional timelines I'd create by doing so. I wish my semitempus was working. At this point I might as well flip a coin, just to reduce the number of possible new timelines.

It would help me greatly if you'd stop time traveling, btw. Nothing personal, I just tell that to everyone I past. Too many timelines!

It would help me greatly if you'd stop time traveling, btw. Nothing personal, I just tell that to everyone I past. Too many timelines!
No! Please ignore this. If y'all stop time travelling from these human-dominated timelines, the odds of me Sliding into a Cro-mag Earth just increase.

No! Please ignore this. If y'all stop time travelling from these human-dominated timelines, the odds of me Sliding into a Cro-mag Earth just increase.
Dude, do you have any idea how long away those timelines are? I understand your desire to slip into one accidentally, the travel cost is huuuuge, but it's not going to happen no matter what the rest of us do.

Save up or give it up.[DOUBLEPOST=1515614398,1515614364][/DOUBLEPOST]Besides, they're not all they're cracked up to be.

Dude, do you have any idea how long away those timelines are? I understand your desire to slip into one accidentally, the travel cost is huuuuge, but it's not going to happen no matter what the rest of us do.

Save up or give it up.
Dude, I ain't giving anything up. I am gonna keep doing this until I find my way home. Well, not home. Back to that timeline where that me was married to Taylor Swift.

I have regretted not murdering myself and taking my place ever since sliding out from then.

Just let me know when you find the timeline when I rule this planet with an iron fist, a la Dr. Doom.

RICHAAAAAAAARRDS!!!!

GasBandit

Staff member
HA HAH AHAHAAH

I just learned that Underling #1 got the flu real bad and was also out pretty much the whole time I was out as well. So my backup (the accountant/HR director) had to wear ALL the hats! All of them!

Everybody was so damn relieved to see me this morning.

I don't know if I can go the whole day :p

fade

Staff member
I just realized something. I don't think I've ever purchased a keyboard or a mouse. There are always free ones to be had.

GasBandit

Staff member
I just realized something. I don't think I've ever purchased a keyboard or a mouse. There are always free ones to be had.
I was like that, until my wrists started giving me trouble 20 years ago. After that I had to go in for more ergonomic solutions. And I became a convert of fancier mice with extra buttons and stuff when voice chat became a mandatory part of online gaming.

He looks like a bit of a light-weight.
When I was just a lad looking for my true vocation
My father said "Now, son, this choice deserves deliberation
Though you could be a doctor or perhaps a financier
My boy, why not consider a more challenging career?"