They give you the good dope?
If he comes to Canada in roughly 6 months, THEN he'll get the "good dope" legally! (FYI: Canada legalizes pot in "July" sometime)

(And I know you were referring to Morphine drifter, but it IS interesting how "dope" often refers to pot, but in this context it mainly means an opioid of some variety)

Don't think about this one for too long. You may get depressed. And by "you" I mean "everybody".
There are a lot of things I’m watching going on in the world with a deliberately detached interest. I have enough on my plate to worry about without adding worries I have no control over on top.

Dave

Staff member
At work one of my duties is to create user accounts for a third party system. Normally the login and password we set up are first initial, last name. For example, my login/password would be dnihsen. I was given a list and decided that I wasn't going to do this to poor Tammy Watts.

fade

Staff member
At work one of my duties is to create user accounts for a third party system. Normally the login and password we set up are first initial, last name. For example, my login/password would be dnihsen. I was given a list and decided that I wasn't going to do this to poor Tammy Watts.

Hah, we have a S. Crews where work, with the same login schema. Nobody cared about poor Mr. Crews ;)

Dave

Staff member
Hah, we have a S. Crews where work, with the same login schema. Nobody cared about poor Mr. Crews ;)
I'm just nicer than them. I didn't even say why I made her login tammyw, I just did it. No need to embarrass her.

And now for the OH SHIT moment...

fade

Staff member
I'd never heard of Baader-Meinhof before, but once I read about it, I started seeing it everywhere.

:csi:
Fade! It's me--you!--from 1 year into the future! Don't tell that jo--- oh. Well. Good luck with the apocalypse.

Fade! It's me--you!--from 1 year into the future! Don't tell that jo--- oh. Well. Good luck with the apocalypse.
Quick! Tell me if you had to change your password due to the great internet breach of 2018! I need to know which timeline I'm on!

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, I finally came home yesterday, and I'm gonna see if I can't go back to work tomorrow. Today will be my litmus test. Can I do my own laundry? Will I pass out in the shower? We'll know soon.