GasBandit

Staff member
Sweet, I didn't know he did a video for the Blue Cyclone.

We're actually basically strolling down my childhood repertoire here, I had most every Ray Stevens album that there was. I even own the exact VHS most of these videos are coming from.

Here's one going out to everybody's favorite women's advocate, Charlie!

We're actually basically strolling down my childhood repertoire here, I had most every Ray Stevens album that there was. I even own the exact VHS most of these videos are coming from.

Is it wrong that I also thought of Charles and that song?

And so many more of my favorites don't have full music videos, like Armchair Quarterback, Vacation Bible School, Punk Country Love, Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth (Cause I'm Kissin' You Goodbye), and others.

Well, here's this one..

It's like looking into a mirror!

Man, I fucking loved Ray Stevens as a kid.

I relearned two things today, Character Maps exist, and to remember a certain phrase whenever faced with a computer problem.

Also putting it into sleep mode is not the same as turning it off. Thought it was, it ain't and I learned that shit.

ONTO TO OTHER THINGS- went to the Metro museum, saw their newish Cubist exibit very nice. A BUNCH of great exibits besides that, all sorts of Egyptian stuff, a GIANT saxophone, a good amount of Jesus paintings including the awesome ones where he's dead, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember unless I was properly jogged memory wise. Wish I coulda seen all of it, but had to acompany my family to dinner but whatevs.

Posted a bunch of work in progress pictures from 2010 when I was making Jenny Poussin's scalemail bikini to my deviantArt account.

It's great when it's so cold outside that my house moans like a thing in pain.

-26C (-15F) with a wind chill of -39C (-38F) is not fun.

Please note I have nothing against "stuffing" when it's cooked outside of a turkey. I really love that type of dressing. There's just no good reason to cook it inside a turkey, and a lot of bad things that come about from doing things that way, despite tradition.
I hereby declare you anathema

Please note I have nothing against "stuffing" when it's cooked outside of a turkey. I really love that type of dressing. There's just no good reason to cook it inside a turkey, and a lot of bad things that come about from doing things that way, despite tradition.
Is Alton Brown cool with vegetables? Cos Turkey soaked onion is good soup stock.

Cool, was thinking there for a second. We really need to come up for a better name for "moist bread crumbs with onions" than stuffing, cos stuffing for me is an all encompassing term that can mean anything from bread crumbs to vegetables.

The stuffing that comes out of the turkey tastes SOOOOOOOO much better than the extra shit I always make in the slow cooker.