GasBandit

Staff member
HAR

Man. This place used to be hip and trendy. Now we're... dadfogey central. Why don't we all go buy some Khaki shorts with pockets on the legs and some New Balance tennis shoes and red knit lacoste shirts and let our eyebrows grow 3 centimeters out from the surface of our skin and tell only jokes based on puns and lexical ambiguity and laugh at those jokes with vocalizations on the inhalation of the laugh rather than the exhalation.

∞*2+((∞*2)-1)=How you fit two busses carrying infinite tourists that arrive at different times into one hotel with an infinite number of rooms.
I've heard it as "hotel with infinite rooms but full, and a bus arrives carrying an infinite number of new tourists."

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Can you guys verify that I am not seeing things. Who actually has the top comment on that youtube video I posted....
I don't know who Chris Contreras is, should I?

If you're seeing your own comment at the top, it's because ever since the G+ integration, it makes comments of people you know (including yourself) float to the top for you.

Yeah, but the 3rd season of Reboot was amazing.
The one where Enzo digivolved to Matrix? Yes, yes it was.
I think it was down to them probably having more budget to work with, and advanced proficiency/familiarity with the process for making the show by that point. The earliest episodes of Reboot were little more than a CGI tech demo, where the main star was "wow look at the pictures we can make with a computer." Actual direction, plot, and voice acting took kind of a back seat to their learning process with the rendering. By the third season, they'd found their groove from a tech standpoint, and really started stretching their legs with writing, dialogue, and character development - in addition to still pushing the envelope with their rendering.

Which reminds me... today's the finale for Power Rangers: Super Megaforce, which is going to have the 100 Ranger Battle. Yeah, every ranger team ever is showing up in one episode, along with several of the original actors. It'll be probably suck... but I still kinda want to see it.

Then we get Power Rangers Dinocharge in spring, Super Dinocharge next year, and I'm REALLY hoping we get something based on Express Sentai ToQger after that because OMG it's the weirdest, best season ever.

I think it was down to them probably having more budget to work with, and advanced proficiency/familiarity with the process for making the show by that point. The earliest episodes of Reboot were little more than a CGI tech demo, where the main star was "wow look at the pictures we can make with a computer." Actual direction, plot, and voice acting took kind of a back seat to their learning process with the rendering. By the third season, they'd found their groove from a tech standpoint, and really started stretching their legs with writing, dialogue, and character development - in addition to still pushing the envelope with their rendering.
From a very technical standpoint, Softimage, the program they'd make Reboot with, was a beast to work with at the time. I know because it was the program our school used for our 3D animation. (Also, our copies came with the Reboot characters on it.)