I've been in a lot of pain this year - more than I ever told any of you - so being teased about something that made me so incredibly happy (a rarity) was pretty off putting. I know you meant no harm though and apologies accepted. :)

I love you both! :heart:

To be very, very clear, then: I'm only teasing in your birthday thread, and don't want you to feel bad about....well, anything, really :)

Since I shaved my beard and lopped off my mane last week, every time I pass a mirror I arouse myself. I've never seen such a handsome man.

To be very, very clear, then: I'm only teasing in your birthday thread, and don't want you to feel bad about....well, anything, really :)
But you made me feel bad for not making you a youtube mix for your birthday. Let me rectify that a little. This always reminds me of you

I've been in a lot of pain this year - more than I ever told any of you - so being teased about something that made me so incredibly happy (a rarity) was pretty off putting. I know you meant no harm though and apologies accepted. :)

I love you both! :heart:

Totally understandable. I feel ready to explode some days and just erase most sharing posts I write here before hitting the button to post them, so it's cool you shared with us and shouldn't be teased by us for it.

Totally understandable. I feel ready to explode some days and just erase most sharing posts I write here before hitting the button to post them, so it's cool you shared with us and shouldn't be teased by us for it.
I'm sure some of it is that I rarely if ever share things that make me sad. :/ I'm not sure any of you could know what's been going on with me since I haven't said - so it could be assumed that I'm always happy since I generally just talk about that kind of stuff. :)

It's all good though! And thank you. :heart:

I'm sure some of it is that I rarely if ever share things that make me sad. :/ I'm not sure any of you could know what's been going on with me since I haven't said - so it could be assumed that I'm always happy since I generally just talk about that kind of stuff. :)

It's all good though! And thank you. :heart:
I think sharing the sad stuff is important, I even made a thread on it. But I also know it's not for everyone

I think sharing the sad stuff is important, I even made a thread on it. But I also know it's not for everyone
Oh, I agree, for sure! Sharing that stuff is very important. I only share that stuff with a small group of people though.

I feel pretty strongly that I need to be a positive force here. :/ I know you guys wouldn't care if I shared the sad stuff, but you all go through enough. I can't even fathom putting you guys through anymore, on my behalf. So, I just don't. :) I come here to support and be a happy person as much as I can - be uplifting to all of you.

And I'm not saying I can't be sad here, I trust all of you and know you guys would do anything to help me, but, I remain a tight-lipped soul when it comes to my sadness and pain. :heart: Thank you though, very much.

I think I'm spending too much time here. At work, I check this place and Facebook and one or two media sites.
Then, I get home, and....I check this place, Facebook, and one or two media sites.
There's really not much difference. Partially depression-related in the sense that I don't feel like doing anything else, and that I escape here at work, but still.
Either you guys need to post a lot more, or I need to limit my time here. There's never any new stuff :p

I think I'm spending too much time here. At work, I check this place and Facebook and one or two media sites.
Then, I get home, and....I check this place, Facebook, and one or two media sites.
There's really not much difference. Partially depression-related in the sense that I don't feel like doing anything else, and that I escape here at work, but still.
Either you guys need to post a lot more, or I need to limit my time here. There's never any new stuff :p
I got nothing to post! I'm the most boring person ever. :/

But also, same. I check here all the time during work and just float around.

GasBandit

Staff member
I have no idea what the hell this is, but I think it embodies the whole "just because you can doesn't mean you should" idea.
There was a lot of that going on in the early 2000s. Flash and broadband were just really getting started, and people put together these things called "Animutations."

Bagadada (above) was probably one of the more well known, along with

Irrational Exuberance

Hyakugojuuichi!

Jamezbond
(Albinoblacksheep link because youtube copyright lulz)
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/jamezbond

and the thoughtful poetic masterpiece, Fuck Shit Piss.

You left out the incomparable Doodoocaca.
...though I'm not surprised, since its purpose was probably to offend as many people as possible (a task it accomplishes quite well).
Clickers, you have been warned.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
You left out the incomparable Doodoocaca.
...though I'm not surprised, since its purpose was probably to offend as many people as possible (a task it accomplishes quite well).
Clickers, you have been warned.

--Patrick
I think I've actually linked Doodoocaca before, but yeah. If you thought "Fuck Shit Piss" was bad, Doodoocaca makes it look like Peppa Pig.

(This one's better quality)

That moment when someone yells "Play Freebird!" at the live band, and the band gives him shit then plays it anyways.