I don't know if this would be a rant, a win, or a meh - so I'll just leave this here. I may be unemployed extremely soon. Or, I may just be unable to do my job very soon. Or, I may have to move very soon. For a better description, see the spoiler in the thread I just posted under Tech Talk. It's... special.

GasBandit

Staff member
Too many characters in advent children that had no meaningful contribution other than to prevent "WHY DID THEY LEAVE OUT VINCENT/YUFFIE/CAIT SITH" fan whines.

Fans ruined Sephiroth and Advent Children canonized it.

The cap of the evening was that immediately after the final battle, my wife hit Stop on the remote. "Okay, Sephiroth's gone, we're done."

Also, don't watch it in HD. The CGI hasn't aged too well...

Fans ruined Sephiroth and Advent Children canonized it.

The cap of the evening was that immediately after the final battle, my wife hit Stop on the remote. "Okay, Sephiroth's gone, we're done."

Also, don't watch it in HD. The CGI hasn't aged too well...
Really, I've only seen the bluray version. It looked pretty good.

I think Vincent contributed enough... he got one more action scene than most of the cast. As for Yuffie and Cait Sith, they got significant roles in Dirge of Cereberus to make up for it. If anyone got fucked over, it's Red XIII. I don't even think he gets a speaking role.

Honestly, the movie is pure fan fiction, but it's still fun. Also, it makes me wish that Reno and Rude got their own buddy cop flick.