So it's been less than a month since I officially broke up with my girlfriend. I went out a few times, flirted a bit. Nothing really major. Then all of a sudden BAM!!
I have a date for tomorrow evening. Just a casual date with a friend who helped me through the breakup.I'm not sure anything will actually come of it, but hey getting off the bench is still playing the game right?

So it's been less than a month since I officially broke up with my girlfriend. I went out a few times, flirted a bit. Nothing really major. Then all of a sudden BAM!!
I have a date for tomorrow evening. Just a casual date with a friend who helped me through the breakup.I'm not sure anything will actually come of it, but hey getting off the bench is still playing the game right?
I'd say getting off in general is a FANTASTIC goal.

So, clubbing happened this past weekend. We made the interesting discovery on the way to the club that it was fetish night. Saw a lot more of complete strangers than I would have liked to...but the music was awesome and the company was wonderful. Overall, I had a great time! It wasn't nearly what I expected it to be, but was still fun. My friends are already planning to go again, on Friday this time because it's...90's night!! Also, I know pictures were supposed to happen, no one brought a camera though, we're all genuises I tell you.