Whoa! I had no idea I had a rogue Notification message still out there. Sorry about that! Thanks for pointing it out, though. It' gone.
Thanks for the update, I thought that was odd since it was there for a few days.

The kids and I are watching a Pokémon movie and Pud is sprawled across the top of the tv with his feet and tail hanging over the screen. He occasionally tries to catch things on the screen. More entertaining than the movie!

Yeah, you're gonna have to be more specific.
My mind went to "World War One", which I guess you could classify as "creepy'"[DOUBLEPOST=1486660676,1486660158][/DOUBLEPOST]On another note: started packing things for moving house today. I've filled 15 boxes so far, with an average of 11 kgs per box (24 pounds for you guys). that's 165kgs....And I've only packed a single type of thing.

....I may or may not have too many books. :ninja:

We ordered new living room furniture. We weren't expecting it until March. Just got a call today that it's ready. Haven't even gotten rid of the old furniture yet. Fuck.

Someone should do a modern version of "Science Fiction Double Feature" that has the potential to be either really good, or really terrible and the world needs it either way.

fade

Staff member
We ordered new living room furniture. We weren't expecting it until March. Just got a call today that it's ready. Haven't even gotten rid of the old furniture yet. Fuck.
Furniture seems to sell on Craigslist before the ink is even dry. At least around here.

started packing things for moving house today. I've filled 15 boxes so far, with an average of 11 kgs per box (24 pounds for you guys). that's 165kgs....And I've only packed a single type of thing.
....I may or may not have too many books. :ninja:
I don't see a problem here.

As for Poppy, this so far has been my only real exposure to her:

She sure does blink a lot.

--Patrick

I don't see a problem here.

--Patrick
I'm not even half-way done, and the library's going to be on the second floor (or third floor if you see ground as the first, you freaky people). All my friends who're helping me move re going to hate me.
On the plus side, I'm moving to a house big enough to have a library, so, hey, score :p

Furniture seems to sell on Craigslist before the ink is even dry. At least around here.
We're putting it out with the trash tomorrow, because our trash company said they could take it. The reason we're replacing it because My daughter spent her formative years taking my rotary cutter to the couches and slicing up the cushions. I also have no patience for Craigslist and the like.

fade

Staff member
We're putting it out with the trash tomorrow, because our trash company said they could take it. The reason we're replacing it because My daughter spent her formative years taking my rotary cutter to the couches and slicing up the cushions. I also have no patience for Craigslist and the like.
I get, believe me. We just replaced our living room when we bought a new house. I had a 13 year old couch and matching chairs that had been hit with baby barf and cat pee. I said all of this clearly in the ad in no uncertain terms, and I listed it for free.

I had so many replies in the first hour that I had to delete the ad.

I get, believe me. We just replaced our living room when we bought a new house. I had a 13 year old couch and matching chairs that had been hit with baby barf and cat pee. I said all of this clearly in the ad in no uncertain terms, and I listed it for free.

I had so many replies in the first hour that I had to delete the ad.
I also hate people and don't want them coming to my house. ;)