More work shenanigans.

A regular customer of ours calls, he mentions "the big day is just around the corner." I say "oh yeah, just two more days." He says "well congratulations and good luck."

It is then that I realize he is congratulating me on my upcoming wedding. I tell him I misunderstood and thats in a week and a half.

He asks what I thought he was talking about.

I admit I thought he was referring to the first Bills game of the season this Thursday.

He laughs. A lot.

I couldn't find a thread for AI generated images, but I'm sure there is one. Read about and thought I'd try out the newly released "Stable Diffusion" model of AI image generation

"octopus headed giant rising from the ocean during a full moon"...
1662490791107.png

Good enough :D

"Demon staring into your soul"
1662491011975.png

I tried to give a description that would render a stick-like fairy like in the old fairy tales, but all fairies today are chicks with butterfly wings I guess
1662491777137.png

Last edited:
So I decided to give Stable Diffusion a try.
1662518089174.png

Huh. Interesting feature, and unexpected.

No I'm not telling you guys what the prompt was.

I was at the store the other day, and some teddy bears called out to me. So I went over and introduced myself, there were six of them. So I said that I couldn't take all of them home, so we had a conversation about who would come home. And some Karen is like dragging her kid away complaining about the crazy man in the baby isle. So anyway I started blasting. And got a sweet new briefcase for my wife and some good books for the kids. And the clerk was all like, ah is the teddy bear for your kids 1st day of school, and I'm like The Diary of Anne Frank is for my kid, the bear is for my wife. Yes I have a plum card, no I don't need a bag.

Last edited: