[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

I have no idea what's going on in that picture, someone explain it to me?

Is that guy serious when he says "you're also being anti-magic"?

GasBandit

Staff member
I have no idea what's going on in that picture, someone explain it to me?

Is that guy serious when he says "you're also being anti-magic"?
Apparently, a dude posted that he has multiple personalities (because magic) and he's afraid one of his personalities raped one of his other personalities.

Someone gets affronted due to the trivialization of actual sufferers of Dissociative Personality Disorder (DID) and took him to task about it (AKA: swallowed the trollbait).

Troll responds with standard fuzzy pablum adapted to suit his trolling (dear god I hope it's just a troll, if it's not, fuck Earth, I'm out). IE - you don't believe he has multiple people inside him, you're single-ist (a made up word in the vein of ableist which apparently means discrimination against those who are multiple), if you don't believe in magic, you're a bigoted anti-magic oppressor. He also tries to hitch his wagon by calling people who don't believe he magically has many minds in his body out for contributing to rape culture, because if you don't believe they exist obviously you aren't supportive when one of them is raped by another.

I don't think he's serious. I hope he's not serious. But these days, we coddle and indulge all kinds of ridiculous bullshit. We are all lesser beings for not having had Red Foreman as a father.

GasBandit

Staff member
I know you like reddit Gas, so check out r/tumblrinaction
I'm not so sure if thats fake or not.
I don't actually go to reddit if I can help it. I've already got more than I can keep up with in my RSS feeds plus the "newest items" list on imgur.

I don't actually go to reddit if I can help it. I've already got more than I can keep up with in my RSS feeds plus the "newest items" list on imgur.
Ah. I recognize most of your funny pictures from reddit, but I guess imgur would accomplish the same thing.

You guys are still leagues ahead of me, I don't have the slightest idea what I was like when I was three..

The past couple of nights on the news, officials announced that the water is "safe" to drink again, although people may need to run their water "to flush out the pipe, then try again an hour later". I keep wondering who they think they're fooling. I'd be living off bottled water for weeks.

GasBandit

Staff member
The past couple of nights on the news, officials announced that the water is "safe" to drink again, although people may need to run their water "to flush out the pipe, then try again an hour later". I keep wondering who they think they're fooling. I'd be living off bottled water for weeks.

fade

Staff member
They need reboot the reservoir. They can hold down F8 to make double certain it's safe, but the water will be, like really pixelated. Which is rough on the skin when showering.