[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

notice how the incisors are in the front, the canines are on the sides, and the molars are in the heels.
Now if only the incisors which make up the ball weren't all backwards...:mad:
Ruins it for me.

Also I see that Hawaii is a paradise with lowest unemployment and highest taxes. Imagine all the good their government must be able to do with that kind of supply!

--Patrick

Go Florida, I guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1395794531,1395794501][/DOUBLEPOST]Our students are aces and our old people get hit by cars.

Went to public schools in Maryland. Can confirm it was awesome.

We didn't fucking curse though, who came up with that shit?

I saw fields like that on my way to Poteet this past weekend. Just beautiful. We counted the different colors we saw on the way.

There's an amazing radiolab about kids and math and how we kind of screw them up by not doing math the way our brains naturally tend to, I'll see if I can find it...

I hope he watched that and immediately got a vasectomy.

... or a divorce.
Seems reasonable to want a divorce, but somehow I can just imagine the husband going, "Okay, it's clear you don't want my input regarding your body, so I shall respect that."

GasBandit

Staff member
The dispersal of the water vapor from the waterfall seems to indicate that the atmospheric environment extends beyond and below the confines of the ring.