[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

You know what's really sad. Half of the best rock and roll artists of our time wouldn't ever have made it today because they weren't camera pretty.

Video truely did kill the radio star.

I'm sure as we speak, the next Freddie Mercury is out there being told by agents that he will never make it in the music business until he gets a bunch of plastic surgery.

GasBandit

Staff member
You know what's really sad. Half of the best rock and roll artists of our time wouldn't ever have made it today because they weren't camera pretty.

Video truely did kill the radio star.

I'm sure as we speak, the next Freddie Mercury is out there being told by agents that he will never make it in the music business until he gets a bunch of plastic surgery.
Bob Dylan would never have made it on all those reality shows that are about finding the next great singing talent. Wouldn't have even gotten past the prelims.

...THAT IS BOTH THE GREATEST AND MOST HORRIFYING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! I mean sure, its would probably get infected up the shwaza and you'd have to not wear a shirt for like a month-BUT STILL!

The guy's back isn't as terrifying as what the work table must've looked like, what with being covered in flayed bits of skin and all.
Infection risk is probably pretty low, so long as he keeps it clean. Back skin is pretty thick.

--Patrick

I actually had something happen like this with a girl I dated that was much much younger than me. She showed up at my ex-brother-in-law's house looking for me, she left things on my doorstep, and once did wait for me to show up when I wouldn't answer my texts/calls.

This was after I very clearly sat down with her and explained, in detail, why it wouldn't work out between us. She kept texting and calling saying she could make it work when the majority of the problem was her inexperience at life and immaturity that came with it. You can't -fix- that, it's something that takes time and I wasn't in a position in my life (Single dad with 2 kids) to teach her.

Somehow that wasn't clear enough.