The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

I'm drunk. I had a fairly good night out. Ill be honest. I have a hard time adjusting to life in the USA. Ive been gone too long. ...

...I think I prefer my life in China. I don't know how to get over it. Even having Jun here isn't enough to outweigh the differences. She's liking it here and that's good, but I just felt so much more free to do what I want to do in China, and now that I'm back home, I kind of regret it. Hope that goes away because I have a good 10 years of study in front of me.

Yikes, Terrik, I'm sorry.

Drunk here as well. Watched depressing American Horror Story and decided Avengers fun was needed. After getting the basics of my final project for my internship done I thought a celebration was in order. I'm going to drink like crazy tonight, maybe act like I'm still in my 20's (god, that feels so long ago) and have fun before graduating in the middle of December. Feels way to close.

I didn't think I was black out drunk or that tired last night, but I fell asleep on the couch and was impossible to awaken so I guess I was. Course I did walk through Times square, Central Park, and the insane maze that is the Metropolitan museum of art so that might have been a factor. Guess the moment my mind wasn't active my body got all "Yo dude this is fucking crazy, we sleeping now. WE SLEEPING!"

Cajungal

Staff member
Dreaming of next year and finishing off this bottle of wine before getting back into disgustingly good habits again tomorrow.

The conductor of my city's orchestra, Bill Eddins, once conducted this piece with the speaker being one then-Senator from Chicago by the name of Barack Obama. I later saw it live conducted by Mr Eddins, when my uncle was the speaker.

i am drunk again. Woodford Bourbon is good for the soul but torture on the butthole. I sent this to them as a potential slogan but they have yet to get back to me

Cajungal

Staff member
I took a little extra Zzzquil because I am desperate for sleep and now I feel wrong. I really hope I don't throw up.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Wasn't drunk, but got buzzed out at some bars with a friend.

Some girl's mom starts talking to us, then pawns her daughter off on us. It's super loud (almost a club) and she's talking to my friend, and I can't hear either of them so I just go about my business. All of sudden my friend grabs my arm and pulls me over. He's got his phone out with our convention's website on it. He goes, "Dude! She just marathonned 256 episodes of Inuyasha!" I'm just like, "Wat? This random ass club girl?" So she starts chatting with us about the con (though it's hard to hear) and eventually she tries to tell us her name, but we can't hear at all. So she starts to spell it with her hands, but most people would sort of shape the letter with their finger, but she starts with "m" in sign language. I'd very recently gotten back into trying to learn sign language, so I was like, "There's no way she's doing this." She sort of caught herself, like "Oh shit, why am I spelling with sign language?" but I just signed her name back at her. "Like this?" and she was like "OMG YEAH!"

She was in Education in college, which my friend majored in, liked anime, which we both work in, knew sign language, which I'd been working on, and she's into web design, which is something I do for our con. It's like she was a random NPC generated specifically to talk to us. She gave us her number and wandered off. During the encounter she'd very smoothly indicated she had a boyfriend (Yeah, my boyfriend got me into anime!), so I'm not concerned from that standpoint, but it was just a very weird encounter. Made the night.

Last edited:
Wasn't drunk, but got buzzed out at some bars with a friend.

Some girl's mom starts talking to us, then pawns her daughter off on us. It's super loud (almost a club) and she's talking to my friend, and I can't hear either of them so I just go about my business. All of sudden my friend grabs my arm and pulls me over. He's got his phone out with our convention's website on it. He goes, "Dude! She just marathonned 256 episodes of Inuyasha!" I'm just like, "Wat? This random ass club girl?" So she starts chatting with us about the con (though it's hard to hear) and eventually she tries to tell us her name, but we can't hear at all. So she starts to spell it with her hands, but most people would sort of shape the letter with their finger, but she starts with "m" in sign language. I'd very recently gotten back into trying to learn sign language, so I was like, "There's no way she's doing this." She sort of caught herself, like "Oh shit, why am I spelling with sign language?" but I just signed her name back at her. "Like this?" and she was like "OMG YEAH!"

She was in Education in college, which my friend majored in, liked anime, which we both work in, knew sign language, which I'd been working on, and she's into web design, which is something I do for our con. It's like she was a random NPC generated specifically to talk to us. She gave us her number and wandered off. During the encounter she'd very smoothly indicated she had a boyfriend (Yeah, my boyfriend got me into anime!), so I'm not concerned from that standpoint, but it was just a very weird encounter. Made the night.
I'm sorry, her mom left her with a couple of intoxicated anime fans? Since all stereotypes are true, that's not excellent parenting.

I am on an early night off work. I had a few on my way home. I'm home. I'm having a few more. I'm at that weird stage where I can still type without backspacing to much but I also see the skyline. It could go to happy or drop to depression and end in tears...

It is one of those lonely philosophical nights that follows some good joy, but not enough joy to actually know things are better. It's where you have had the chance to glance at what is better, maybe it is to come, maybe it is a unicorn fart on a rainbow... but, the chance is there. And even if you cry tonight, you take the chance, because the alternative is unacceptable.

also, I will likely get a little more inebriated tonight. Someone remind me sometime about the (not so) funny story about how I learned what inebriated meant.