The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

pancakes.jpg
pancakes2.jpg
pato.jpg
So for some reason I have consumed a fair amount of alcohol tonight, then since it's Magic TUesday I made Pankakes with @Squidleybits whu is not drinking fur some reason, what a meaniie! And I took pictures uf our pankakes! Aesoome!

pancakes.jpg

The second picture was my disaster :( Pancake flipping with two injured hands looks like that! And who knew that the chocolate chips have to be added after....

Friend's girlfriend's 40th birthday! Good night all around! Invited a friend out who recently moved to Dallas. I think everyone had a good time! It kinda sucked because they made a reservation at a bar, but since it's St. Patrick's day weekend they had a cover and everything (Damn Irish ruining it for the rest of us! (I'm Irish, it's ok)). Most of her friends ended up bailing in the end which was also super lame. Out of like 40 people invited less than 10 showed up. I think because the reservation ended up being shitty (guaranteed a table with 6 chairs and a few balloons) the bar tried to make up for it by bringing personal champagne bottles for everything. It really let our drinking budget get stretched out so I was still able to get away with spending under 40 bucks tonight.

I don't know if I miss going out like this like I used to. It's nice every now and again to just get a little too drunk but most of the time I'm invited out to drink it seems just so dreadful. Maybe because I'd been looking forward to this for a week or so? I dunno. I'll even tell myself at work that I should go home, pop open a beer or two and enjoy a cigar to unwind but never actually do so.

Tonight was wine and cheese night.
There's about six of us, total, and we figured we'd do something happy this weekend.
One got a variety of cheeses. Another bought a few bottles of wine.
I got a couple bottles of wine and a few semi-exotic chocolates.
Buuuut because about 4 of them went hiking through a forest for a few hours, everybody said they were too tired for "dinner."
So now I have two bottles of wine, a few cheeses, and about 2 pounds of chocolate.

Oh well, guess we'll try again tomorrow.

--Patrick

Nope.

Now whatever am I going to do with all this leftover wine, cheese, and chocolate?

--Patrick
I don't think I can run that far, that fast.

And I probably wouldn't even if I could.

But it sounds good.[DOUBLEPOST=1426476956,1426476669][/DOUBLEPOST]But seriously, what sons of bitches bailed on wine and cheese? I'm angry on your behalf. I'd kill for wine and cheese right now.

St. Pat's had my traditional Guinness, Cigars, Irish Car Bombs (so damn racist) and finished off the evening with a meal at Mexican Dairy Queen. It is difficult to find corned beef and cabbage at 10pm in a small East Texas town.

Spending 4 nights back at Mizzou with all my college friends, and no fiancée to keep me responsible.

I'll be back here soon.

Oh well, guess we'll try again tomorrow.
Welp, last night it finally happened. 6 of us gathered around the hotel fire pit (which I had to repair before it would light), three bottles of wine, about 7 pounds of various meat and cheeses, fruit-filled shortbreads, chocolate, a full-sized NY cheesecake, and Cards Against Humanity. It was 3-1/2 hours of food- and wine-enhanced ribaldry.

I have so much leftovers now. Also, I almost slept through my alarm this morning. Good times.

--Patrick