[TV] The Flash

We're now coming up near the end of season 1. One of the problems is that we still haven't gotten all of Arrow season 2. Just had the episode where
the Atom first shows up. Soooooo...They don't even bother with spoilers, do they? Felicity rattles off a whole list - Black Canary, a death, Ollie gone to the League of Assassins,... and of course, the Atom itself, being her boyfriend. O-kay then.

We're now coming up near the end of season 1. One of the problems is that we still haven't gotten all of Arrow season 2. Just had the episode where
the Atom first shows up. Soooooo...They don't even bother with spoilers, do they? Felicity rattles off a whole list - Black Canary, a death, Ollie gone to the League of Assassins,... and of course, the Atom itself, being her boyfriend. O-kay then.
The shows are meant to be watched in tandem. You can't blame them for your personal viewing habits.

The shows are meant to be watched in tandem. You can't blame them for your personal viewing habits.
"Personal viewing habits" =/= "What they're broadcasting and selling in Belgium". Season three of Arrow is simply not available by any legal means here. Can hardly blame me for that.

"Personal viewing habits" =/= "What they're broadcasting and selling in Belgium". Season three of Arrow is simply not available by any legal means here. Can hardly blame me for that.
Yeah, but they don't take small foreign markets into consideration when they make their shows. Blame your broadcasters.

fade

Staff member
It's interesting the way my brother and I notice the same things about TV shows and movies. Like he sent me a text about the Hawks flying. Which is weird, because it stood out to me, too. It seems like they're just swinging them like a pendulum or a playground swing, which was the same thing he noticed.

Zappit

Staff member
And it's back on Hulu this week! Guess it was just a bullshit negotiation tactic on CBS's part when they pulled it and stated they were going to start their own streaming service.

With blackjack! And hookers!

Aw, screw the whole thing!

So, is Superman a thing then?

Because if that's the case, stuff from The Flash season 1 shouldn't have been as unbelievable as people in Central City treated it.
Season 2 has been dealing a whole bunch with Earth-2 and established the multi-verse. They don't need to worry about a shared universe.

I'm also assuming that they're having Flash from the TV show, and not just Grant Gustin playing Flash from Supergirl's Earth.

Season 2 has been dealing a whole bunch with Earth-2 and established the multi-verse. They don't need to worry about a shared universe.

I'm also assuming that they're having Flash from the TV show, and not just Grant Gustin playing Flash from Supergirl's Earth.
Right, somehow I forgot about the multi-verse (I was caught up, I swear). Okay, we'll just have to see how they play it. Will surely be more interesting than the movies. So far Earth-2 appears to be much, much stranger than Earth-1.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to go back to The Felicity Smoak Show either.[DOUBLEPOST=1456507654,1456507342][/DOUBLEPOST]And of course

Zoom is "Jay," we already know there's a version of him out there named Hunter Zolomon, which is Zoom's real name. What I'm wondering now is if they're going to explain that Zoom doesn't actually work off the Speed Force and his powers are time-based.

After watching the first look of the Flash/Supergirl crossover I had a thought.
Barry comes from a world Superman, Supergirl or Batman don't exist or a character in Flash/Arrow whould have made an comment about a vigilante in Gotham, a weird fast flying object in Metropolis or maybe a mention of Wayne Industries. However in the spin off show Legends of tomorrow also set in the Arrowverse Rip Hunter says he's seen the dark knight fall and the man of steel die. In the world of Supergirl Arrow and Flash don't exist as far as we know. There wasn't a mention of Gotham or Batman either.
Have Batman and Superman not startet their careers in the Arrowverse yet?
Are they planning a Crisis on Infinite Earths kind of story for later combining all current DC tv shows in a TV mini series event as a grand finale?

Well, season 2 is in the books, and it was pretty good. Super happy to see

John Wesley Shipp in a Flash costume and goin' fast one more time.

Also, it sounds like we'll be seeing

More Harrison Wells in season 3, as Tom Cavanaugh's been confirmed as a recurring actor for the coming season.

I like it. Similar to the Jay Garrick costume from last season it's very much the comic costume with the show's design aesthetic.

Damn we started back on a rough episode. But a lot of it reminded me why I love this show. It's great that they get to do so many crazy things and still have a heart.

Season 2, episode 13
Bad enough he gets Earth 2's Joe killed, but I wondered about Nora Allen. Sure enough ...

You need to go faster.

--Patrick
Six episodes to go!

Last night watch s2e17, "Flash Back."

Barry: I have to go back in time to learn how to go faster.

My wife: You're an idiot.

Everyone: You might alter time and it could go really badly.

My wife: Yeah.

Barry: I gotta try.

My wife: FUCK YOU!

Six episodes to go!

Last night watch s2e17, "Flash Back."

Barry: I have to go back in time to learn how to go faster.

My wife: You're an idiot.

Everyone: You might alter time and it could go really badly.

My wife: Yeah.

Barry: I gotta try.

My wife: FUCK YOU!
One of the most satisfying things in that episode was
how quickly Eobard figured out Barry's stupid plan.