The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Shouldn't that be $62,400/year (~$47k/year after federal+province taxes for Nova Scotia)?
My rule of thumb for estimating yearly pay is to multiply the hourly rate by 2,000. Then, for taxes, lop off 25%.

It gets close enough for pretty much every purpose but on-the-nose budgeting.

Also, if Nick hits 30/hour he'll be well above the Canadian median for income. Easy to live a good life on so long as he doesn't sink his money on a mansion or a Ferrari.

Volunteer shift at the yoga studio, 1000 word writing session while hanging out with amazing people at Starbucks, 60 minute DDP Yoga, got information from the new job to send back, and a bath-bombed hot bath to finish everything off.

Oh, and it appears I've lost another pound or two.

Yup. I'd say that's a good day. Everything seems to be coming up Nick.

It's about damn time.

Volunteer shift at the yoga studio, 1000 word writing session while hanging out with amazing people at Starbucks, 60 minute DDP Yoga, got information from the new job to send back, and a bath-bombed hot bath to finish everything off.
Oh, and it appears I've lost another pound or two.
Yup. I'd say that's a good day. Everything seems to be coming up Nick.
It's about damn time.
And all you had to do is keep yourself so busy that you couldn't spend the time to be hard on yourself.

--Patrick

Followed up with the cardiologist this morning. There is one coronary artery that is completely blocked. And TIL the others are growing branches to compensate. Sort of a self-bypass.

The only change was an increase in the daily dose of metoprolol. :D

I actually think in this case he has a performance, one man stage show type thing that he wrote. The VIP passes are for a meet and greet as well. As for being old, it's just a matter of realizing that YouTube/streaming has replaced television for most kids that have internet access, and you'll be fine. :p

2-hour music-filled road trip with my best friend. A haircut/beard trim that makes me feel sexy again. A 30-minute non-stop run on the treadmill. Took my measurements and I've lost 2cm in both my hips and waist. New job training starts Monday. Oh, and a first date tomorrow night.

Okay, Universe, this is getting a little scary. That's a lot of positive things going on with my life. When does the other shoe drop? Should I be afraid to cross the street?

Tonights dinner conversation: why Pokemon are not militarized? Considering a bomber filled with Charizards in Poke-balls could have repeatedly carpet bombed Berlin.

Discuss.