The Disney Thread: For Everything Concerning the House of Mouse

I mean, would a Chinese actress have any real choice but to publicly support the Chinese government? I read she has US citizenship, but sounds like she only lived in the US about 5 years before relocating back to China.

That said, fuck that noise.

figmentPez

Staff member
I think the writers, directors, producers, etc. of Star Wars need to take an improv comedy class, and learn a thing or two about "Yes, and..."

I feel like a crazy person alone in a sea by myself surrounded by a world that loves the God awful shit JJ Abbrams and his coterie of hacks "create".

I dunno, I've heard lots of good and bad things so far. Most people seem to like it better than 8, but think it's too much of a "we need to tie everything up in a bow" sort of movie and harkens back to the originals too much, like 7.
And....What did anyone expect? It's the End of the Trilogy of Trilogies, so it has to close everything. And 8 was universally panned for trying other things, so they got JJ back to do exactly what he did before.

I dunno, I've heard lots of good and bad things so far. Most people seem to like it better than 8, but think it's too much of a "we need to tie everything up in a bow" sort of movie and harkens back to the originals too much, like 7.
And....What did anyone expect? It's the End of the Trilogy of Trilogies, so it has to close everything. And 8 was universally panned for trying other things, so they got JJ back to do exactly what he did before.
Sounds like Episode 9 is everything I feared.

I saw it last night and thought it was good. It is not without problems, but I liked it. And I hated Last Jedi. I don’t want to say any more outside of the spoiler thread.