[TV] Talk about the last TV you watched, the catchall thread

Reactions
987 107 0
Scifi Japan reports that Mill Creek Entertainment has licensed a new deal with Tsuburaya Productions—the stewards of the legendary Ultra Tokusatsu series since it first began in 1966—to begin distributing every single Ultra show and film, both physically and digitally, in the US.

Every. Single. Show. And. Film.
(io9)

Reactions
801 47 2
Scifi Japan reports that Mill Creek Entertainment has licensed a new deal with Tsuburaya Productions—the stewards of the legendary Ultra Tokusatsu series since it first began in 1966—to begin distributing every single Ultra show and film, both physically and digitally, in the US.

Every. Single. Show. And. Film.
(io9)
Mill Creek sent out a survey recently about tokusatsu shows... from what was on it, my expectation is they are going to be streaming this stuff via Crunchy Roll and they are looking to expand into the Kamen Rider stuff, as well as Gridman/SSSS.Gridman.

fade

Staff member
Reactions
332 91 4
Legion was such an amazing show. It was beautiful. The writing was awesome. Visually stunning. AMAZING idea for displaying a psychic battle...

Then they ruined it by having the protagonist do something irredeemable at the end of season 2. It will be hard for him to come back from this. I get it--it was intentional. These writers clearly aren't stupid. But it makes it nearly impossible to accept him as a hero again. We already covered that he's flawed. I don't feel like this was necessary, especially since it's such a sensitive topic right now.