*sighs, turns over "DAYS SINCE LAST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICA" sign to 0*

figmentPez

Staff member
So this is disgusting.

“But Blotsfan,” I hear you say, “that’s horrible, but that’s just some idiots on 4chan. Nobody would take that seriously!”

Well, you moron, look at this and never question me again (though at least the tweet has been deleted).

View attachment 41599
Texas Trans girl assaulted over GOP lies about Uvalde shooting

TL;DR Four adult men harassed a 17 year-old girl because they thought that the shooter was trans. El Paso police refused to take a report of the incident.

Yes, but the Supreme Court ruled that the police have no duty to protect the people, only uphold the law.

And Citizens United allows money to write laws.

Laws that will naturally benefit only the money.

So the police only uphold laws that benefit money.

Yet in a glorious bit of Machiavellian sausage, those without money pay for the police.

So you can see everything is working as it should.

figmentPez

Staff member
Dumbest take I've seen on the internet today:

You wouldn't ban a plane.png

No one is calling for schools to be banned! We want the guns banned. Secure the GUNS! Planes were used as a weapon, and we made it harder to get access to planes. We restricted plane rentals, and flight instruction. We made it harder to board planes and restricted what you could take onboard, so that the planes couldn't be used as weapons.

Securing schools only makes sense if you consider schools to be a weapon... Oh, wait, that's why Republicans want schools to be locked down. They literally consider the schools to be a weapon that they want to restrict access to.

figmentPez

Staff member
The NRA held a raffle called the "Banned Guns Giveaway" touting itself as a chance to win guns that specific Democrats wanted to ban. The gun featured most prominently in advertising for this was the model of gun used in the Uvalde shooting.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Man dies after opening fire at apartment party in Charleston, WV

Guy with an AR-15 style rifle fires at a party, fails to even wound anyone, and is killed by a woman with a handgun.

All the gun nuts raving about a "good guy with a gun" are gonna rave about this one, despite all the other incidents to the contrary. This is a crazy exception to what would be expected to happen. Someone with a rifle firing into a crowd and not even hitting anyone before being shot by someone with a handgun is absurdly unlikely.

It’s hard to imagine how the cops could’ve possibly come out of this looking worse, but I look forward to them showing me in the next day or so.

I hope no one ever lets every member of that department forget that they are the biggest cowardly fuck-ups for the rest of their lives.

Anyone else notice that they always specify that the children were shot by the gunman? Two teachers also died.

At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if one of the teachers escaped the room and was immediately gunned down by one of the on-site police officers.

"Moments later, police believe a third man came and shot the alleged robber again, then left."
This is the most rootinest, tootinest thing I've heard in a long time.
"Sometimes one gun just isn't enough. That's why I drive the Chrysler Roundabout, cuz I didn't want to skimp on gun holders. There's even one under the hood! <*BANG*>"

--Patrick