*sighs, turns over "DAYS SINCE LAST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICA" sign to 0*

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm amused that #25 on that list has fewer murders (none) than MacAllen, Texas, the city ranked below it as safer. Also, with 6 murders, MacAllen had a murder rate in 2014 that was higher than NYC's was in 2012.

Stats are weird.
Well, that's also a good point, NYC's murder rate suddenly shrank mightily in the late 90s and has been trending down ever since.

Seriously: are these people shooting everyone because they think either Trump or Hillary are going to take their guns?

Dave

Staff member
*Yawn*

Hey, look! It's hot out. TOXIC MASCULINITY!

My goodness, just look at the amount of algae in the lake this year. TOXIC MASCULINITY!

Your answer for everything is how bad men are. Your level of self-hate must be astounding. And you're still full of shit. As are these articles. Because they simplify everything and leave out all the socio-economic variables as well as downplaying the very reasons why there's a rise in the views of confused masculines.

And I notice that all of these are referencing anti-LGBT shootings, not just "any old shooting", so you're shoe-horning one issue to answer all of them.

But hey, you keep playing that note. Over and over and over. I'm sure some day someone will think it's a fucking symphony.

I'm okay with myself since I acknowledge my privilege and work to dismantle it and elevate the voices of women, people of color, LGBTQ people, etc.
I think they're referencing those since they came out in the wake of the Orlando/Pulse shooting, but I know I've read others at other times. Especially in the wake of Eliot Rodgers murdering women explicitly (his exact own words) due to PUA/MRA shit and being lonely and unfucked.

also those things are due to global warming, not masculinity. although we probably overuse fossil fuels due to the world leaders that bomb stuff due to their small penises

Dave

Staff member
I'm okay with myself since I acknowledge my privilege and work to dismantle it and elevate the voices of women, people of color, LGBTQ people, etc.
I think they're referencing those since they came out in the wake of the Orlando/Pulse shooting, but I know I've read others at other times. Especially in the wake of Eliot Rodgers murdering women explicitly (his exact own words) due to PUA/MRA shit and being lonely and unfucked.

also those things are due to global warming, not masculinity. although we probably overuse fossil fuels due to the world leaders that bomb stuff due to their small penises
Actually it's been proven that most male world leaders have large penises. At least larger than average. It has an effect on the psyche that large penis = confident. Confident = leader. And if you think for a second that Hillary won't bomb the shit out of people you haven't been paying attention. But I'll admit her penis is probably pretty small.

And if you think for a second that Hillary won't bomb the shit out of people
I am pretty sure I've said several times that Hillary is more of a hawk than Obama (who cannot achieve erection to his towering black penis without drone striking the kids' table at a wedding).

Trump, meanwhile, is excited to blow up families and children on purpose and has at least 5 different policies that would immediately start world war three.

Dave

Staff member
I am pretty sure I've said several times that Hillary is more of a hawk than Obama (who cannot achieve erection to his towering black penis without drone striking the kids' table at a wedding).

Trump, meanwhile, is excited to blow up families and children on purpose and has at least 5 different policies that would immediately start world war three.
Which is why I'm voting for Hillary. I just don't like it because she has almost 0 redeeming qualities.

Actually it's been proven that most male world leaders have large penises.
Uh? What? Where? You think a bunch of world leaders just whipped out their dicks and rulers for a scientist to judge and compare them? Like that wouldn't undermine the dignity of their station, let alone just be fucking weird? A cursory google search does not corroborate this claim at all. What?

Dave

Staff member
Damn it. I'm trying to find the paper I saw this on, but now I can't. I know that several had small ones (Hitler's name always comes up) but other presidents have been rumored to have large hogs. Like LBJ who had to have his jeans let out to give him more room. Or Kennedy who was rumored to be over 7 inches. It was an interesting and amusing article.

No, I'm not completely serious. But it made sense at the time.

Damn it. I'm trying to find the paper I saw this on, but now I can't. I know that several had small ones (Hitler's name always comes up) but other presidents have been rumored to have large hogs. Like LBJ who had to have his jeans let out to give him more room. Or Kennedy who was rumored to be over 7 inches. It was an interesting and amusing article.

But really, it's confirmation bias.
If he has a large penis, then he must feel powerful and that's why he's a good leader.
If he has a small penis, then he must be overcompensating for something which is why he's a good leader.
If he has no penis, then the presidency gets annulled.

--Patrick

I know LBJ was said to be huge. Kennedy I'm not sure about - he would now be considered to be a sex addict, but it apparently wasn't about quality. That and more here http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1948_the-first-gay-president-18-sexual-secrets-u.s.-presidents/

Ah, so you're just abusing the word 'proven.' For shame, Dave.[DOUBLEPOST=1469542632,1469542567][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't you know every ruler has 12 inches?
Took me a second.

Shooting in South Carolina at a black church. The alleged shooter - Dylann Roof - sat in a prayer meeting before opening fire, killing 9 (3 men, 6 women). He let one woman go "so she could tell the world what happened".

I don't get people sometimes, man.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/us/dylann-roof-death-penalty-challenge/index.html

"The facts of this case are indisputably grave," Roof's defense team stated in its motion to strike the death penalty. "But if, as we contend here, the FDPA [Federal Death Penalty Act] is unconstitutional, no one can be lawfully sentenced to death or executed under it, no matter what his crimes."

Roof's lawyers wrote that they sought to raise "only questions related to the death penalty" stemming from the "government's decision to seek the defendant's execution rather than accepting his proffered pleas of guilty and willingness to accept multiple sentences of life imprisonment without possibility of release."

His lawyers said that if federal prosecutors removed the death penalty, "Mr. Roof will withdraw this motion and plead guilty as charged to all counts in the indictment."

They outlined several reasons against the federal death penalty calling it "unconstitutional punishment" and that such "arbitrary, cruel and unusual punishment" violated both the Fifth and Eighth Amendments.
I wonder if they'd fight the death penalty for a black defendant who killed 9 white people who "wanted to start a race war."

They, those lawyers specifically? Couldn't tell ya.

Other lawyers, though? I'm sure there are "activist" lawyers looking to abolish the death penalty, waiting for certain sorts of cases where such an argument could be brought and move towards that goal.

GasBandit

Staff member
Nah, I don't post actual gifs of people eating popcorn, I use the smiley. It was probably the "dis gon be good" folding chair guy if I had to guess.