Rant V - The Drama Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

Why be mean?
Because he's an asshole who gets off on negative attention.[/QUOTE]
I believe that's called "ignoring"[/QUOTE]

No it's like with kids. You have a kid who always wants to help you and pick up the house because he wants praise, the positive attention. On the other hand you have the kid who pulls his sisters hair and knocks stuff over around the house because he wants you to yell at him, the negative attention. Ignoring would be neutral attention.

C

Chazwozel

Why be mean?

Is that kinda like dark matter?

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Why be mean?

No it's like with kids. You have a kid who always wants to help you and pick up the house because he wants praise, the positive attention. On the other hand you have the kid who pulls his sisters hair and knocks stuff over around the house because he wants you to yell at him, the negative attention. Ignoring would be neutral attention.[/QUOTE]

I just like to call people on their bullshit. I could give two shits if you respond back to what I have to say.

M

makare

No it's like with kids. You have a kid who always wants to help you and pick up the house because he wants praise, the positive attention. On the other hand you have the kid who pulls his sisters hair and knocks stuff over around the house because he wants you to yell at him, the negative attention. Ignoring would be neutral attention.[/QUOTE]

I just like to call people on their bullshit. I could give two shits if you respond back to what I have to say.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and the little boy says he doesnt want to get yelled at either but he is also lying.

C

Chazwozel

I just like to call people on their bullshit. I could give two shits if you respond back to what I have to say.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and the little boy says he doesnt want to get yelled at either but he is also lying.[/QUOTE]

Oh how can I go on knowing that Makare1 doesn't approve of my posting... damn the world, damn it all!

M

makare

Yeah and the little boy says he doesnt want to get yelled at either but he is also lying.[/QUOTE]

Oh how can I go on knowing that Makare1 doesn't approve of my posting... damn the world, damn it all![/QUOTE]

My guess is you are about to put on one of your best shows because you like it when people don't approve of you. That was my point.

Why be mean?

Nope, you're wrong. And ugly.

C

Chazwozel

Oh you sure have me all figured out don't you? Just like you're an expert on children and yet you have none of your own.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Why be mean?

Nope, you're wrong. And ugly.[/QUOTE]

And smelly! But i gotta admit, getting a response out of makare1 is so damn easy because of her matter-of-fact attitude bias towards things she's familiar with. Example: French Toast Sammiches.

M

makare

Oh you sure have me all figured out don't you? Just like you're an expert on children and yet you have none of your own.
I never said I was an expert on raising children, but I am pretty close to being an expert of child behavior. Definitely more than parents who are only exposed to their own children.

Yay opening for the Chaz Show.. Jake! What fun.

You guys should hit Vegas.

C

Chazwozel

I never said I was an expert on raising children, but I am pretty close to being an expert of child behavior. Definitely more than parents who are only exposed to their own children.

You guys should hit Vegas.[/QUOTE]

Makare1: She knows more about yo kids than you do, you assholes!

M

makare

Makare1: She knows more about yo kids than you do, you assholes![/QUOTE]

I never said anything about your kids or anyone else kids. I only mentioned kids at all in a very abstract way...

How did you make it through school without being able to read?

C

Chazwozel

I never said anything about your kids or anyone else kids. I only mentioned kids at all in a very abstract way...

How did you make it through school without being able to read?[/QUOTE]

You claim to know all my little 'tricks' and 'quirks' yet you never learn...

Dave

Staff member
Translation: HE DOESN'T CARE! He's just fishing for reaction. Which you so happily give him. And the Great Circle of Life continues on...

M

makare

You claim to know all my little 'tricks' and 'quirks' yet you never learn...[/QUOTE]

I do know you although you have responded in blustery rage before when I said that "NO you dont know ME or my family or my blah blah blah"
The only reason I am talking to you at all is because I am really REALLY bored. So yeah I know what you are doing... and I know why. Because you are incredibly trite and easy to read.

Like I said I am bored.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Also...

Say... you know what slightly ticks me off? Alcoholic hobos -.- For some reason they hang around the general area where yours truly resides. Must have something to do with the fact that there's a hospital nearby.

Yesterday, one of these lovely fellows started yelling at traffic lights. "Turn! Turn! Turn already!". And not just, like, muttering under his breath or something while toting around a plastic bag full of beer. Nope, he was frickin' yelling at the lights.

C

Chazwozel

You claim to know all my little 'tricks' and 'quirks' yet you never learn...[/QUOTE]

I do know you although you have responded in blustery rage before when I said that "NO you dont know ME or my family or my blah blah blah"
The only reason I am talking to you at all is because I am really REALLY bored. So yeah I know what you are doing... and I know why. Because you are incredibly trite and easy to read.

Like I said I am bored.[/QUOTE]

Go make a French Toast Sammich?

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Also...

Say... you know what slightly ticks me off? Alcoholic hobos -.- For some reason they hang around the general area where yours truly resides. Must have something to do with the fact that there's a hospital nearby.

Yesterday, one of these lovely fellows started yelling at traffic lights. "Turn! Turn! Turn already!". And not just, like, muttering under his breath or something while toting around a plastic bag full of beer. Nope, he was frickin' yelling at the lights.
I'm the troll and yet Marake1 is the one who opens her flapper in the first place... Keep reaching there porky.

M

makare

can't. I have no stove. But when I go home it's right up there on my list.. along with good bloody steak.

I dont know, you trolled charlie pretty hard. You are the king troll.

poor The Troll.

C

Chazwozel

can't. I have no stove. But when I go home it's right up there on my list.. along with good bloody steak.

I dont know, you trolled charlie pretty hard. You are the king troll.

poor The Troll.
No I just honestly don't like Charlie

North_Ranger

Staff member
People who drive slow in the fast lane piss me off amiright?!?
Especially those old grannies who can barely see over the steering wheel...

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Say... you know what slightly ticks me off? Alcoholic hobos...
That's totally inappropriate and offensive, not to mention insensitive. They're drunken hobos.

To be alcoholic hobos, they would have to attend meetings.[/QUOTE]

Well, they aren't drunk all the time, but they clearly have a problem with alcohol... hence, alcoholic hobos.

M

makare

Ok now you lost me. The things you say to Charlie arent trolling because you honestly dont like him.

But what I say to you IS trolling.. I think you are missing a key piece of the puzzle here.

C

Chazwozel

Ok now you lost me. The things you say to Charlie arent trolling because you honestly dont like him.

But what I say to you IS trolling.. I think you are missing a key piece of the puzzle here.[/QUOTE]

Alright how's this: Don't call someone an asshole and not expect to get punched in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.