Random Video Game Crap

GasBandit

Staff member

GasBandit

Staff member
I can't wait see my summer gameplay around Christmas time!
In my defense, I got REAAAALLY burned out on making videos I think :p It actually only took me a few days of work to make the video. I did most of it back in January, but when I got that far along and saw how it was shaping up, I didn't think it would be a good video. 2 months later, I came back to it with fresh eyes, saw the potential again, and put in the last 2 days of work, and voila!

In my defense, I got REAAAALLY burned out on making videos I think :p It actually only took me a few days of work to make the video. I did most of it back in January, but when I got that far along and saw how it was shaping up, I didn't think it would be a good video. 2 months later, I came back to it with fresh eyes, saw the potential again, and put in the last 2 days of work, and voila!
I really dug it. There are TONS of blatantly obvious influence from SovietWomble (touchy, touchy!), but that's a good thing. I was laughing so hard throughout this. And wondering what the hell kind of drugs Terrik was on.

And now that I'm consistently NOT depressed, I'd like to believe I could add some comedy gold to this stuff.

Actually, credit where it is due, Terrik was one of the top rated Evolve players - playing as the monster.
To make that fact inescapably clear, Terrik's role in Evolve was to fuck the shit up for everyone else involved in the match.

I watched some of his matches. He excelled.

GasBandit

Staff member
It's why he's "Miles Edgeworth" in so many of my videos - that's what he went by when he was twitch streaming Evolve.

Dave

Staff member
When I tried to just respond above the link didn't seem to work right. So I said fuck it and linked it again.

GasBandit

Staff member
Japanese media does seem to have a penchant for stupidly wordy titles.

Meanwhile in the west it's the height of sophistication to name something with one word (or at most, two) and make it as vague as possible.

There are exceptions on both sides, of course.

Ugh. I hate this game so much. I feel like it's just an endless grind with little loot or rewards. Like, I'm about to hit Level 39 and most others around the same Level have so much more loot and achievements. Hell, some people in the 20 Levels are.

I feel like this game is really rigged.

Ugh. I hate this game so much. I feel like it's just an endless grind with little loot or rewards. Like, I'm about to hit Level 39 and most others around the same Level have so much more loot and achievements. Hell, some people in the 20 Levels are.

I feel like this game is really rigged.

I'm level 48, and some days I either log off early or don't bother to leave the guild hall. Sometimes both.