[Webcomic] PVP Discussion

Yeah it basically felt like someone tried to explain what ZipCar was to Scott, he didn't get it, and used that misconception to misconceive a week's worth of comics.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'd be very happy if he focused entirely on Table Titans, which I am still loving everything about except the update schedule.
He has been updating it more frequently than usual lately. Unfortunately most of that has been "battle scenes" which aren't particularly well done, if you ask me.

Yeah... I'd be okay with him ending PVP for Table Titans, if it meant he'd take it seriously.

Unfortunately, this is Scott so that's NEVER gonna happen.

There's more on-seat spatter in a women's toilet than in a men's room. It's mostly not caused by bad aim, but by hover-peeing. *shrug*.

But why this story line was more interesting to finish than the last one, I don't know.

figmentPez

Staff member
There's more on-seat spatter in a women's toilet than in a men's room. It's mostly not caused by bad aim, but by hover-peeing. *shrug*.
My mom complained about my father's and my aim for years, until she cleaned my sisters' toilet, and discovered that the cheap low-flow toilets we had were splashing over the edge when they flush. Toilets are just kinda nasty, in general.

I'm a little concerned about the number of women's restrooms you're investigating.
I'm sorry that my having cleaned bathrooms for a living and as a work grunt for fraternity parties and such bothers you. I have done quite a few unfun things in the interest of, you know "having money to eat".

I do like the way the bad guy's hat turned from black/blue to white/gold. Granted, nobody will get this joke in a year, but for now it's topical!
Shit, I didn't get it now. I figured they were accomplices, not the same person.

Random PvP thought I had lately. A while ago, there was a comic where the punch line was that Brent used his iPod's light as a flashlight. I also remember thinking it was funny at the time.

Just think it's funny how dated it is.

Random PvP thought I had lately. A while ago, there was a comic where the punch line was that Brent used his iPod's light as a flashlight. I also remember thinking it was funny at the time.
Just think it's funny how dated it is.
You can also tell how dated it is because it was an original iPhone, which didn't have any LED flash (he was just using the glow of the screen).

--Patrick

Actually, I think it was an iPod. I'm pretty sure this was before the iPhone existed.
No, pretty sure it was an iPhone. I think Brent's quote is even "Is there anything it can't do?"
EDIT: I did try looking for it starting around July 2007, but maybe it was around 3G launch?

--Patrick

Last edited: