Probably the Sickest Thing I've Ever Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Baby murder too, let's give credit where it's due.

Is it weird that I regard the knowing rape of the baby to be more disturbing than the murder of same as the result of the rape? I mean, the mom didn't want the baby to die, but she knew well what this guy was going to do.

And to think they do this in Africa all the time to cure AIDS. True story.
I would've marked this (I)nformative, but I already knew it, hence the brofist. Think of it as the Солидарность equivalent of a brofist.
Is it weird that I regard the knowing rape of the baby to be more disturbing than the murder of same as the result of the rape?
No, I don't think of it as weird. In my personal opinion, the intent and follow-through are FAR more heinous than the incidental stuff that happened as a result. Note that I am assuming we both think of both as heinous, just that the first one is moreso.

--Patrick

I can't finish reading this.
My daughter is 4 months old...
When I get home from work I'm just going to hold her close for like two days.

GasBandit

Staff member
This seems like the most appropriate semi-recent thread to throw this in. Soccer: the official sport of (played, watched, and refereed by) quasi-sapient subhumans barely constrained by higher thought. Ref makes call. Player disagrees with call, hits ref. Ref stabs player, player dies. Fans storm field, subdue, draw, quarter ref, place his head on a spike. Stay classy, Brazil.

And to add insult to injury, the game ends a tie 1-1.

When I first read the headline to that story, I thought it was, like, a metaphor. "Put his head on a pike" hasn't been a literal sentence for some time. Horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.