Official Goblins (comic) Thread

Will Chief ultimately survive this encounter?

• Yes, Chief will survive

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, Chief will not survive

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I can close this poll now?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • When did we get that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do any of you guys get the feeling that Bowst and Idle are played by Minmax and Kin's players? Like, the GM decided it wasn't fun for the party to be split up into two, and have to have each set of PCs wait for each other's storylines to progress before they could play their own storylines, so Herbert allowed Minmax and Kin's players to roll up new characters to play with Forgath?

And also if we could expect some sort of resolution in the next 20 days.
You know, some day in the far-flung future I’m going to actually start reading this comic. Gonna start at #0001 and read my way all the way through so I get what y’all are talking about.

...and yet who knows whether anything will be resolved even by then.

—Patrick

Goblins Page 2 - 2019

Well that came out of nowhere. It's not often I say this about Goblins, but this revelation feels rushed.
For real. This segment seems....weird. Like the idea as a whole seems like a bad one but I guess it might actually be their best shot. The reveal that Idel is actually a dwarf is strange and kind of unnecessary.

I'm worried that killing Forgath will just kill the dwarf that was Forgath and not the klik attached to him.

I'm pretty sure the reveal that Idle is a dwarf is to make it plausible that her poison herb will kill Forgath, because he's supposed to be killed by another dwarf.

I'm pretty sure the reveal that Idle is a dwarf is to make it plausible that her poison herb will kill Forgath, because he's supposed to be killed by another dwarf.
oh right, i forgot about that.

ok looking it up though it says that he'd die in a great battle with another dwarf. The wall in brassmoon says that it'll be a bad death with lots of screaming too. So I guess that implies to me that this won't work like planned and that the infected klik will probably take over Forgath's body.

The art's nice though. I appreciate how Thunt sometimes uses some pages to show off his art or some action scenes, without necessarily moving the story forward.