not so serious but I want to rant II: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biannoshufu

I understand that there; I just don't get why there's no localization. I don't even remember how I was able to purchase the scores for Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and Castle in the Sky for affordable prices. Ebay usually saves me, but even Ebay has Earthsea going for $30+.
cost factor. There's not enough fans willing to justify the localization

dammit, Ashburner Ninja'd me. must stop posting when higher than a kite flying a keyboard.

The movie soundtrack market is small, especially for import movies. They would literally lose money just printing up the CDs.

Of course, that doesn't excuse the lack of an iTunes version.
Exactly. I don't even care about physical discs anymore--only my wife bothers to buy those. But it's nothing to just make digital versions available.

Amazon then?

I don't know. I just don't wanna "acquire". Joe Hisaishi deserves something. $40 which is mainly going to someone else is just too much on my little budget though.

I'd be wary of the really cheap ones, as they are likely counterfeit. Money spent on those is possibly going to the Triads or something.

So I had buzzed my hair pretty short in part because it's Cancer Awareness month and some of our Halforumites are courageously battling this scourge.

I also use an electric razor to keep what passes for my beard short.

When doing the hair, I use a #2 guard. When doing the beard, I don't use a guard.

I went into the bathroom to cut off some of the fuzziness happening up top...Without a guard.

I now have a nice racing stripe right down the center of my head. Attaboy Adam. Attaboy.

So I had buzzed my hair pretty short in part because it's Cancer Awareness month and some of our Halforumites are courageously battling this scourge.

I also use an electric razor to keep what passes for my beard short.

When doing the hair, I use a #2 guard. When doing the beard, I don't use a guard.

I went into the bathroom to cut off some of the fuzziness happening up top...Without a guard.

I now have a nice racing stripe right down the center of my head. Attaboy Adam. Attaboy.
And for picture proof of stupid:

Got punched in the small of my back by a cop while demonstrating against the rising cost of rent and the poor laws that allow one to write off losses incurred by empty Office space from you taxes. Thats why we have more then 1mil sq meters of empty Offices but are in urgent need of around 30000 affordable Apartments.
Thought the police was there to keep one safe,instead of hurting you.And no,I wasnt doing any property damage (there wasnt any,but the police acted like dicks,pulling people out of the procession and when confronted sprayed or beat the people) I was just standing there when they ran up to us and punched me. -.-'

Got punched in the small of my back by a cop while demonstrating against the rising cost of rent and the poor laws that allow one to write off losses incurred by empty Office space from you taxes. Thats why we have more then 1mil sq meters of empty Offices but are in urgent need of around 30000 affordable Apartments.
Thought the police was there to keep one safe,instead of hurting you.And no,I wasnt doing any property damage (there wasnt any,but the police acted like dicks,pulling people out of the procession and when confronted sprayed or beat the people) I was just standing there when they ran up to us and punched me. -.-'
You should probably put that up in the OWS thread in the politics sub forum.

Mutual friends with that girl I've relatively recently talked in here told me she was saying the other day that she really likes me... as the guy you want to settle down and have kids. But right now she is just looking for sex.

ARGH!

Come on, ladies, give me a chance now!

If you don't, you'll find that when you decide you want to have kids with me, I WON'T KNOW HOW.

M

makare

If you say I don't want sex I want babies NOW! she will think you are some kind of pod person. and not the funny trompy kind.

personally i thought that mommy and daddy fought a great evil and when they defeated it they released a stork that went on a 9 month journey to a mythical cabbage patch and returned with the child. or was I just dropping acid again?

or in the case of my crazy ex gf..no sex for 3 months + spending lots of time with my best friend while I'm at work = baby.... Pretty sure that was my first ever waitwut moment.

And if he paints it red, it'll go REALLY fast, because "Red wunz go fastah"
Just an addendum to this. Last night, before I went to bed, I noticed some pieces sticking out, so I took the razor to it real fast.

WITHOUT THE FUCKING GUARD.

I now have two racing stripes making a V on the top of my head. You can't make this shit up.

So after a weekend of drinking + sex + drinking, I woke up in a house that I shouldn't have, in a bed I shouldn't have, and noone is answering my texts, so I'm not sure what's going on.

CBC (Comic Book Cutie) and I went to her friend's house on Saturday night, for a small get-together. Friends, food, drinking, people in costumes and general rowdiness overall. Fun was had, even though I went there with someone, I spent alot of my time flirting and enjoying myself. I made alot of passes at CBC's friend (the hostess for the night), mostly in jest because CBC told me she was 100% straight. None the less I had fun. I went home that night pretty late (around 5am)

Sunday I spent mostly just to myself, till 6pm when CBC says there's some costume contests she wants to go check out that evening, all of which happen to take place at bars and clubs. This is where things get super foggy. I don't remember exactly what happened from the hours of 9-10pm to this morning. I woke up at CBC's friend's house (the straight one, who wasn't even out with us, that I can remember), in her bed, but noone was home. Not CBC, not her friend. Noone. There was no note in the room, on the kitchen table, taped to the doors. Nada.

I've been texting CBC all morning, trying to figure out exactly what happened and either she's busy at work (which tends to happen) or I did something she might not have agreed with last night.

Noooooo idea how this day is going to turn out.

GasBandit

Staff member
So after a weekend of drinking + sex + drinking, I woke up in a house that I shouldn't have, in a bed I shouldn't have, and noone is answering my texts, so I'm not sure what's going on.

CBC (Comic Book Cutie) and I went to her friend's house on Saturday night, for a small get-together. Friends, food, drinking, people in costumes and general rowdiness overall. Fun was had, even though I went there with someone, I spent alot of my time flirting and enjoying myself. I made alot of passes at CBC's friend (the hostess for the night), mostly in jest because CBC told me she was 100% straight. None the less I had fun. I went home that night pretty late (around 5am)

Sunday I spent mostly just to myself, till 6pm when CBC says there's some costume contests she wants to go check out that evening, all of which happen to take place at bars and clubs. This is where things get super foggy. I don't remember exactly what happened from the hours of 9-10pm to this morning. I woke up at CBC's friend's house (the straight one, who wasn't even out with us, that I can remember), in her bed, but noone was home. Not CBC, not her friend. Noone. There was no note in the room, on the kitchen table, taped to the doors. Nada.

I've been texting CBC all morning, trying to figure out exactly what happened and either she's busy at work (which tends to happen) or I did something she might not have agreed with last night.

Noooooo idea how this day is going to turn out.
"But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakeeeers..... well then we're shit outta luck."

Apparently Silver Jelly, and or the girl he's stalking, is not.
Well, the idea is that she may want to have sex with me eventually, when she wants to settle down and have babies.

But not for fun, i guess?
Added at: 18:57
(I don't think I'm stalking somebody if all I know about her is what some mutual friends decide to tell me.)

Well, the idea is that she may want to have sex with me eventually, when she wants to settle down and have babies.

But not for fun, i guess?
Added at: 18:57
(I don't think I'm stalking somebody if all I know about her is what some mutual friends decide to tell me.)
Wow, screw that noise. Don't give her the time of day if she's going to treat you like that.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Shegs, I would advise you to check your body, front and back, for possible tattoos, scars, entry/exit wounds, alien probes and grafted limbs. Hopefully you will find something that will lead you into a discovery as to what happened the night before.

Also, please don't call me again and tell me about the rubber chicken called Pedro in Juarez. Or if you must, at least have the balls (the ovaries?) not to reverse charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.