not so serious but I want to rant II: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is, people don't usually disagree with fade completely, and mostly poke fun at disagreeing with him because it upsets him more than anything.

With you, it's obvious that it's hard for your to push away from the persona you left behind, but get very defensive when someone brings it up. You're pretty much in the same boat as fade.

It has less to do with the forum's opinions than you think. Oh and you get butthurt over a name, I don't think you have any stones to throw in your glass house.

The only reason I don't want anyone calling me Chazwozel is not because of association, it's just not my handle anymore. Should I call you " Crabcake" from here on out? It's also annoying use it as a way to berate me. Like it or not, as Chazwozel, I tended to point out when people were being fucking morons - like right now. Let's all just do each other a big favor and just shut the fuck up and drop it.

Crabcake. I don't get it. Was Jiarn called crabcake at one time and I never knew it?

Newer members don't know I was Chazwozel. Calling him a random name has much the same effect. Why use that handle other than to say, "oh Mathias, you're acting like an asshole. I'm gonna call you Chazwozel to passive aggressively suggest it."

Newer members don't know I was Chazwozel. Calling him a random name has much the same effect. Why use that handle other than to say, "oh Mathias, you're acting like an asshole. I'm gonna call you Chazwozel to passive aggressively suggest it."
Ok, but why crabcake? Was it something you chose at random or does it have some kind of meaning I'm just not catching. Dumb it down for me.
Added at: 21:49
::drools::

J

Jiarn

Should I change my user title to "A Time for Crabcakes"...... I think so.

Edit: Done.

My rant: the minor rant thread has been hijacked.

Seriously though: I have offered to help someone study for an economics midterm, as I am doing excellently in that course and she is overwhelmed with stress. I am at the university a lot. I get there around 8 every day, I have minimum hour-long breaks between classes, and I usually stay late. Yet somehow, every meeting time we choose she later bails on and reschedules the appointment. This doesn't impact me a lot, as I would be there studying anyways, but come on if you're seeking out help, I assume you care a little bit about your education. Currently she wants to meet on Monday, one day before the exam. There's a lot of material to cover in a short meeting. Fun!

My rant: the minor rant thread has been hijacked.

Seriously though: I have offered to help someone study for an economics midterm, as I am doing excellently in that course and she is overwhelmed with stress. I am at the university a lot. I get there around 8 every day, I have minimum hour-long breaks between classes, and I usually stay late. Yet somehow, every meeting time we choose she later bails on and reschedules the appointment. This doesn't impact me a lot, as I would be there studying anyways, but come on if you're seeking out help, I assume you care a little bit about your education. Currently she wants to meet on Monday, one day before the exam. There's a lot of material to cover in a short meeting. Fun!
Yeah, I'd be annoyed about getting blown off, but in the end it's no skin off your ass.

I think it's a reference to a queen song.

Tricycle Tricycle Tricycle
I want to ride my Tricycle Tricycle Tricycle
I want to ride my Tricycle
I want to ride my trike
I want to ride my Tricycle
I want to ride it where I like

Cajungal

Staff member
Now what does that mean? Oh christ, I just can't keep up with this stuff.
Maybe if we all just left the forum for a couple hours and sat down to some crabcakes we'd all feel better.

I don't know if I'm doing that right, but I'm goddamn tired and would like for this animosity to go away on its own as it usually does here. ^_^ Kthxbye.

Maybe if we all just left the forum for a couple hours and sat down to some crabcakes we'd all feel better.

I don't know if I'm doing that right, but I'm goddamn tired and would like for this animosity to go away on its own as it usually does here. ^_^ Kthxbye.
Only if you make those crabcakes cajun style :) I'll even bring the Krisken's.

J

Jiarn

Now my user title is a mixture of Cajungal and Mathias.

I shall dub it "Cajuiasgat". Yes, that will do nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.