not so serious but I want to rant II: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Haha, wow.

My rant is that I'm grouchy today. And I probably won't be able to get in to see a doctor for this whatever-I-have. Everything and everyone is pissing me off... especially that douche in the hat across from me. Damn you, douche in a hat.

You know, while I want to be happy for the rescued individuals, I can't help but feel that I'm about to lose my market for Trapped Chilean Miner Erotica.

Wife's grandmother passed away this morning. Wife devastated, but just wants to be alone with her parents and siblings for a while. Feel a bit left out of the ordeal, but don't want to be an attention whore about the whole thing anyway. Just want to help, not be annoying.

M

makare

I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by my friends constantly CONSTANTLY wanting to hang out. It is just draining for me. Debbie, Andrea and I were together on a trip for two days. This morning at 10 I get a text from Debbie asking if I wanted to go to Sioux City. Gah! I went. It was fun. But I'm losing it. I am really happy that I have so many friends that want to hang out and aren't annoyed by my presence but I am a loner at heart and I need a lot of alone time. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by saying I want to stay home but I almost can't take it. Even when I do stay home Robin comes over all the time. I love Robin but I WANT TO BE ALONE.

AHHHH.

I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by my friends constantly CONSTANTLY wanting to hang out. It is just draining for me. Debbie, Andrea and I were together on a trip for two days. This morning at 10 I get a text from Debbie asking if I wanted to go to Sioux City. Gah! I went. It was fun. But I'm losing it. I am really happy that I have so many friends that want to hang out and aren't annoyed by my presence but I am a loner at heart and I need a lot of alone time. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by saying I want to stay home but I almost can't take it. Even when I do stay home Robin comes over all the time. I love Robin but I WANT TO BE ALONE.

AHHHH.
Mormon-marrying her would probably make her stay away a little more often.

M

makare

Well... she does say she is dating both me and her boyfriend so she might have such plans.

This is simultaneously rant + epic win but I tweaked my back lifting a big ass box of cat litter into the back of our jeep Saturday morning. Unforunately, I have the same thing that Ondrej Pavelec has where I can pass out fairly easily under certain circumstances - this was one of them. I could feel myself going so I crawled into the front seat of the jeep and asked my wife to slap me across the face as hard as she could.

She did.

Woke me up like a start (although the ringing in my ear took a while to go away). Despite all this, we got a good laugh out of it. Now I have to spend all weekend in bed looking after my back plus she feels bad about slapping me so she's letting me rest up in peace :)

Gave a grocery list to my wife for the chili I cooked tonight, she came back with 1 out of the 20 ingredients. (not her fault, store was bare), so I just made a batch of the weakest chili you could ever conceive. Heck my little toddler ate it like it was yogurt it was so bland.

Well, my Dr. Horrible boots still have not shipped. Ordered them August 27, asked why the order was still "processing" by September 21, got no response. Sent another email October 10, got told they were backordered and that they would ship out on the 15th. They still haven't shipped out. Well, never using Irongate Gallery again..

I don't think I've had fruit that isn't fresh in a very long time. What is a Del Monte fruit natural?
Fruit in a snack cup, except to make it "natural," the fruit isn't in the usual syrup, but in this godawful concoction of artificial sweeteners. I didn't even realize it when I bought it, I just wanted some goddamn grapefruit.

M

makare

I have no idea why but the phrase "I just wanted some goddamn grapefruit." REALLY made me crack up.

I don't think I've had fruit that isn't fresh in a very long time. What is a Del Monte fruit natural?
Fruit in a snack cup, except to make it "natural," the fruit isn't in the usual syrup, but in this godawful concoction of artificial sweeteners. I didn't even realize it when I bought it, I just wanted some goddamn grapefruit.[/QUOTE]

!! I got screwed by that too! I WANT MY SYRUP! I don't want to drink, blech, whatever that water was.

The least they could do is offer the traditional yummy syrupy type and the new version as a 'lite' or an 'organic'.

Computer is shot again. I just formatted about two weeks ago, and there's barely anything on it now. But this morning upon booting up, it went to the Safemode Startup menu, then straight to Blue Screen of Death, and then restarted itself, beginning an endless loop of startup menu> BSOD>startup menu.

I think I have to bite the bullet, put myself into even MORE debt, and get a new desktop.

Atleast that will let me finally be able to play TF2 with my friends.

This is probably going to sound like a really stupid rant but it has been annoying me so please bear with it.

My work has a "relaxation" center they put in that has back massage chairs, dim light,etc. The problem is that I have a hard time actually relaxing when I am in there. I lay there trying to get a massage but my mind is racing. I start thinking about the day and about previous conversations. I count the ceiling tiles and the light bulbs. They have some headphones with some relaxation music to listen to and it helps a little bit but I can only focus on it for so long before my mind starts racing again. I used to take my MP3 player with em to listen to audio books and that helped cause I could focus my mind on the book and relax but than my mp3 player decided to die on me. I tried reading an actual book but the position I have to hold my arms makes the back massage less effective (same with my DS lite and PSP). So I have only been going down there very infrequently and lately my back has been hurting so I have been trying to head down there more often but when I do my mind races and won't relax. So basically I am ranting about my brain right now and I know that probably sounds really stupid but I needed to rant for a second cause my back would really benefit from more back massages but becuase of my mind I find myself very rarely taking advantage of the back massaging chairs.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Slightly bad news at the doctor's. That's all I'm gonna say since a certain shark is having that time of the month (as in "Let's mock the Finn because it gives me a boner" time of the month) again.

M

makare

Aw I hope it isn't too bad of new NR. Doctor troubles are the frooeets of the debil.

I have a bizarre bruise on my forearm. It kind of looks like DNA test results. Oblong dots in a pattern. Freaky.D:

C

Chazwozel

Pokin the shark is a good way to lose an arm

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Slightly bad news at the doctor's. That's all I'm gonna say since a certain shark is having that time of the month (as in "Let's mock the Finn because it gives me a boner" time of the month) again.
Yes, im going to specifically hunt out your posts and make fun of your medical issues. Stop being a baby.
HTML:

M

makare

I always suspected this would be the kind of wound Id get from the shark. Much more bark than bite.

I was amused yesterday when I was on the forum before class and my friend Janet (!) saw your av and said, what is THAT? i said, it's a shark head on braveheart with like diamond teeth or something. she asked why? I answered, I have no idea. A good laugh was had by all.

C

Chazwozel

I always suspected this would be the kind of wound Id get from the shark. Much more bark than bite.

I was amused yesterday when I was on the forum before class and my friend Janet (!) saw your av and said, what is THAT? i said, it's a shark head on braveheart with like diamond teeth or something. she asked why? I answered, I have no idea. A good laugh was had by all.
See nr if you wanted petty sniping you could always piss off Bula here.

M

makare

Now imagine if the avatar was still shouting UNION
I had a nightmare like that once.

See nr if you wanted petty sniping you could always piss off Bula here.[/QUOTE]

And if you want to talk to someone who plays a victim even though he is the antagonist, go to chaz.

and i think you mean Beulah

Status
Not open for further replies.