Not having sex until your wedding night -

Not having sex until your wedding night-

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like people misconstrue in this manner when I tell people I don't drink alcohol. For what it's worth, I don't feel like you are judging anyone. Nor does it matter if you are, since you aren't in any position to do anything about it. :-p
To be fair, it's understandable if folks think that, especially here, where even the poll has an option to mock people who made the choice we made. But I really don't give a damn who you have sex with or when or what anyone think of the life choices people make.

But you? Oh you are total judgment jerk with your drinking stance and I'm going to do something about it. Just you wait. Juuuuuust you wait.

GasBandit

Staff member
I was always your average male horndog, but even the little woman always told me from the beginning that sexual compatibility was too important to a relationship to wait until legal shackles were in place to find out it wasn't good.

Kudos to those that do it.It is a Testament to your willpower and convictions.I on the other hand love sex.It dosnt even have to be because of love.It is just something two people can enjoy (if done right) and if done extremly right, by 3 or more people :D

M

makare

If this never came up in conversation before the wedding, there is a serious failure in communication going on anyways.
Even people who are in relationships for a long time might have problems talking about sexual kinks. If you aren't in a sexual relationship in the first place it is even more difficult to bring up.

Dave

Staff member
I'm looking so hard but I can't find the Bloom County where Opus and his fiance are waiting until marriage. "You may kiss the bride!" *POW!!*

Incompatible noses.

I'm looking so hard but I can't find the Bloom County where Opus and his fiance are waiting until marriage. "You may kiss the bride!" *POW!!*

Incompatible noses.
No, it's Bloom County. Lola Granola, what a lady, rawwwwr.

Dave

Staff member
THANK YOU!! "Jump up here and plant one on me!" Next panel they are both on their backs and one of them is saying, "Annulment!"
Added at: 14:02
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lola_Granola

"After a long-awaited wedding, Opus is knocked out when his nose collides with Lola's when they kiss. While unconscious, Opus dreams about Lola leaving him 20 years later with 23 tube-grown kids. Opus demands annulment on grounds of having incompatible noses and Lola is spoiled from all birds for the rest of her life (Tweety Bird later tries to ask her out, but she refuses)."

THANK YOU!! "Jump up here and plant one on me!" Next panel they are both on their backs and one of them is saying, "Annulment!"
Added at: 14:02
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lola_Granola

"After a long-awaited wedding, Opus is knocked out when his nose collides with Lola's when they kiss. While unconscious, Opus dreams about Lola leaving him 20 years later with 23 tube-grown kids. Opus demands annulment on grounds of having incompatible noses and Lola is spoiled from all birds for the rest of her life (Tweety Bird later tries to ask her out, but she refuses)."
I forgot about the tube grown kids dream. heh heh heh, good times. Now I'm going to have to pull out my bloom county book and waste the rest of the afternoon...

Dave

Staff member
I forgot about that, too. I had the end WAY ahead of time. He says "Annulment." after coming out of the dream. Man I want that strip.

I'm going to delete them soon enough, so I'm not going to bother rotating them, cropping them, or even taking good, well lit, in focus pictures. Should be enough to enjoy it though:

(and yes, incompatible noses is very relevant to this thread.)

Cajungal

Staff member
I couldn't find it, but this thread made me think of that commercial where the guy marries that girl, and she goes to the bathroom, and he looks and sees her pee standing up.

M

makare

oh i know sneak into someone elses barn and steal the milk! Then you never have to feed that fucking cow!

or milk it, kill it, eat it and find a new fancier cow. maybe a highland....

Status
Not open for further replies.