Not having sex until your wedding night -

Not having sex until your wedding night-

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your grocery trips must be Things. Of. LEGEND.
Inthe pleasure store here there is a large black Dong called The Thing of Legend.

It is about height of my toddler and as big around as my forearm.

I have always been DREADFULLY curious about it. Like, is it a good seller?

Yes, "must"
You're still making the same assertion with nothing to back it up. What research studies, or other reputable sources, show the negative effects you imply for those that don't follow your belief?

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I'm skeptical about your strong assertion. You're the first person in this thread to switch from "I did/believe..." to "Everyone should do/believe..."

M

makare

Holy fucking shit does EVERYTHING have to be backed up with scientific data!? wtf is happening to us as a society!?

Cajungal

Staff member
I don't think that everyone who waits is in danger of being miserable. I wouldn't want my first time to be directly after making an enormous commitment. I do, however, believe in waiting until I know that I feel something for that person. It doesn't have to be love, but I couldn't do what some people I know do and sleep with someone on the first date or right after meeting them.

Holy fucking shit does EVERYTHING have to be backed up with scientific data!? wtf is happening to us as a society!?
I know! And I'm trying to balance it as much as I can by planning my future using chicken bones, but science is just so good at showing the consequences of my actions before I act! FREAKY!

M

makare

I just don't really understand what is gained by waiting. If you are certain this is the person you are going to marry what difference does it make? Besides offering you a chance to address issues that might occur before hand.

P

Philosopher B.

Inthe pleasure store here there is a large black Dong called The Thing of Legend.

It is about height of my toddler and as big around as my forearm.

I have always been DREADFULLY curious about it. Like, is it a good seller?
So, it's like a real-life Junior-Patrick?

*Waits for absolutely no one to get that reference*

M

makare

What I mostly think of is my mom's friend (yes it is just one person, holy shit im getting all anecdotal all you science fucking junkies better close your eyes lest they burn) she is a very religious woman. She waited until marriage and had a horrible sex life. A while after her divorce she met another guy who was religious like she was and so they intended to wait. But she was very nervous about it because of what happened before. She talked to my mom about it and after that she decided to talk to him about going ahead and doing it before they married. They did and all was well. They got married and have so far lived happily ever after. The point being she knew they were going to marry and it eased her mind to be done with that worry.

figmentPez

Staff member
I suppose that logic works if you think that sexual compatibility is some sort of mystical force that's completely unrelated to personality, and cannot be worked on or improved with effort. Sure there are people who are asexual (which should come out in pre-marital counseling) but generally if two people are healthy and get along outside the bedroom well enough to want to spend a life together, they'll be able to make things work inside the bedroom as well.

I have no data that not sharing your financial status with your prospective mate is a bad idea either, and yet I feel comfortable holding that opinion. WOOO!!!

If you insist, steiny, feel perfectly free to interpret "must" as "should" and chock it up as opinion. I'll remember to check with you before I enter any of my anonymously stated forum posts into medical journals or accredited knowledge bases of repute.

I do, however, believe in waiting until I know that I feel something for that person.
Sure, but isn't that different from the original question? I would assume that anyone getting married would know that part already (arranged marriages aside) Actually, I'm not sure how this would fit with arranged marriages. Because in that case, you really might not know that you feel something for that person until after the fact. Huh.

Cajungal

Staff member
It is a little different from the original question. I was just giving my complete opinion on the matter... To counter all tue vegetable talk, I suppose.

P

Philosopher B.

I'm personally not convinced the geoduck is real. It's like somebody took a giant horse willy and glued shells onto it.

I never really understood marriage before sex. I feel that relationships are supposed to get more serious as time goes on. I just don't see why a lifelong commitment to someone is considered a less serious thing than simply having sex.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Damn Bones, I didn't know I had that affect on ya. Wait, hang on...:Leyla:

But that's kind of moot now, anyway. Me and her broke up a few weeks ago. One of those things that just sorta ran its course.. Doesn't need to be thread-derailed over.
Does this mean I won't get anything back if I PM pictures of full frontal nudity? Goddammit...

Okay, that was a bad one... sorry. And I'm sorry things went that way, Nick. *sympathy knuckles*

Status
Not open for further replies.