[NFL] NFL Thread

"I felt a great disturbance in the Fantasy Football universe, as if thousands of team owners suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Dave

Staff member
This performance by the Jets is so sad.

Also Steelers giving up a probable top 10 pick for Minkah Fitzpatrick.
Well their starting QB was sick, the backup got injured, and the third string was...third string.

What really sucks is that long touchdown by OBJ cemented my loss in my fantasy league. I had Njoku, but he got a concussion in the first quarter.

Eli should have retired during the offseason, and he knows it. What did he think was going to happen the way he had been playing the last couple of years?

Dave

Staff member
I always thought Eli would be taller. Turns out he had a hard time growing in his brother’s shadow.

Dave

Staff member
I've seen 'em. He was talking to his people and told them to get dirt on the lady. Oh, and it included pictures of her kids.

Two weeks ago I was going to post a big long diatribe about how the Panthers suck and we should tank the season to try to get some new weapons. Maybe it was just Cam? Seriously, it has been really good to watch someone who can actually make tight throws. I'm not ready to say bench Cam in favor of Kyle Allen just yet, but I am turning the corner.

Also, just HOW?

Dave

Staff member
I'm in a very dysfunctional and abusive relationship. I love fantasy football and it hates me.

My main team has:

• Patrick Mahomes
  • Will Dissley - whom I picked up to back up Henry Hunter
  • Saquon Barkley
  • Will Fuller
Basically, my top picks are all out. Yay me.

I'm in a very dysfunctional and abusive relationship. I love fantasy football and it hates me.

My main team has:

• Patrick Mahomes
  • Will Dissley - whom I picked up to back up Henry Hunter
  • Saquon Barkley
  • Will Fuller
Basically, my top picks are all out. Yay me.
Saquon came back and did okay this weekend? So that's something?

But yeah, that's a rough piece of luck.