[NFL] NFL Thread

Dave

Staff member
Now he can. When he gets older that'll change.

And Lamar Miller looks to have a torn ACL. If true his season is over. I learned this DURING a draft last night and snagged his backup late round.

Guys who never played are bashing Luck for "lack of commitment."

Guys like Dan Dakich, who chickenshitted his way out of the WVU basketball gig after barely a week.

There are plenty of people crying right now over Luck's decision. Personally, I'm all for it. I'd rather limp off into the sunset than risk serious injury again.

Yup, can’t say I blame him at all. His body has already taken a lot of damage. If he doesn’t feel it’s worth it, then he should retire. No shame in that.

Dave

Staff member
Fuck those guys. It's his body and if he feels it's not worth it, then it's not worth it.

Dave

Staff member
Antonio Brown might be bye bye from Oakland without playing a snap. Ouch.

He's reportedly being suspended after actions deemed "detrimental to the club" and POSTED THE LETTER TO TWITTER!

And then there's this from a VERY reliable source - Adam Schefter:

Antonio Brown might be bye bye from Oakland without playing a snap. Ouch.

He's reportedly being suspended after actions deemed "detrimental to the club" and POSTED THE LETTER TO TWITTER!

And then there's this from a VERY reliable source - Adam Schefter:

All I can say is...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He would've been a disaster here, but I find no sympathy for Oakland. They knew who he was and he finally was at a good enough place to play games and they fine him over skipping a practice. You have to know better.

It's done. He's been released, as per breaking news on ESPN right now.
He flaked out on offseason workouts, so he gave up his signing bonus, too. He got absolutely nothing from the Raiders.

Next question is how much are the Steelers on the hook for?

Dave

Staff member
And now AB has been signed by the Patriots. I hope he's as big of a cancer there as he has been everywhere else because fuck those guys.

Guys like Gruden are the real cancer. Falling all over themselves to apologize and make excuses when their players go off the deep end. It's why Steubenville happened. It's why Aaron Hernandez happened.

Dave

Staff member
Finally someone saying the thing I've been saying the whole time. Contract do NOT get negotiated that quickly. They take days or even weeks. Add in the fact that Drew Rosenhaus is a fucking snake and you have a very illegal poaching claim against the cheaters. AB should be suspended and the Patriots should be fined and lose draft picks.

Once a cheater always a cheater, right Patriots?

We're both undefeated, but for some reason the Patriots seem like they have a better shot at the division than us.

Some of the details on this one show such complete and utter disconnect between what I would consider "normal" or "decent" behavior that even after all of these years, after everything that's happened to me and everything I've seen happen to others, AB's alleged bragging still shocks me.
I'm both shocked and not surprised at all, considering what's gone before with him. He's lucky he hasn't killed someone or gotten himself killed yet.

(I'm referring to the 100MPH down McKnight Road, one of the busiest streets in the North Pittsburgh suburbs. Locals call it McKnightmare.)