[NFL] NFL Thread

I mean, guaranteed money is the only thing that matters, especially for RBs, and he got more from the Jets. Probably ends up losing money overall, but eh.

He got literally triple the guaranteed money than the Steelers offered him. He also got more per year. The only way the Steelers offer was better was if he played all 5 years of the deal, which for a running back isnt a sure thing at all.

Yeah he obviously would've made more if he played last year and got his 14 million on top if it, but he could've gotten hurt too. Its hard to say this didn't work out for him.

In the meantime, Le'Veon absolutely torched us with Pittsburgh so I don't love playing him twice a year.

Dave

Staff member
They have nothing to offer anyone. Just because there have been no deals announced doesn't mean they aren't trying.

It's just going to be Ben. Standing alone on the field blaming his nonexistent teammates for when he throws the ball right at defenders' hands.

Yeah, I know. It's just frustrating to watch the team implode like they did last year and seemingly not having much being done about it.

Funchess is gone, he's a good player, but yeah probably not worth what the Colts gave him.

Thomas Davis is gone, I'm thinking mostly due to the domestic violence suspension he had and less to do with his production. Panthers have always been big on their players' personal conduct since Rae Carruth. And Marty Hurney has never been sentimental, letting the likes of Steve Smith walk and end their careers in other uniforms (which I still maintain should be fixed, they should sign Smitty to a 1-day deal so he can officially retire a Panther).

We had a pretty depleted secondary and we let almost all of the veterans there go.

Greg Olsen says he will be back, but he's getting some pretty serious offers from networks for him to go call games. With the injuries he's had the last couple of seasons, those are going to start looking better and better.

Cam Newton has also had his shoulder fixed again and he says he's better and will be ready to go, but he said he was fine last offseason too.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Packer fans continually pray for the health of Aaron Rodgers.

I'm not even going to talk about the local team. I think the Hotshots could probably beat the squad that plays at State Farm Stadium.

My prediction is the patriots finally struggle this year. Brady looks washed. The defense struggles. They win the division just by virtue of lack of competition and win the Super Bowl.

My prediction is the patriots finally struggle this year. Brady looks washed. The defense struggles. They win the division just by virtue of lack of competition and win the Super Bowl.
Well that'll suck, since I think I've given up my Patriots fan card because of Kraft's whoring.

The Raiduhs generally do well the year before they book for other climes.

I'm assuming Flacco got signed by the Broncos?

Johnny Football returns to American Football and his Express win the game in OT.

He, of course, wasn't on the field for the winning drive or score in OT.

Johnny Football returns to American Football and his Express win the game in OT.

He, of course, wasn't on the field for the winning drive or score in OT.
That nickname was the worst thing that ever happened to him. Going to A&M was the second worst.

I am both sad and happy. He was a great player and a lock for the HoF who made games fun and interesting to watch, but he is also a dumb-as-rocks dudebro douchebag.
Hey! HEy! HEY! Watch out about comparing him to rocks, they may be smarter.

B

BErt

i remember seeing a long time ago a contest for the best sentence that could be typed with just one hand on a qwerty keyboard. punctuation was not counted as it would be a little unfair that way. I dont remember if it was the winner, but the one that stuck out to me was:

Brett Favres a great QB Bart Starr was better