[NFL] NFL Thread

Reactions
1,315 337 2
We were so bored that once the Spongebob letdown happened, Mr. Z went off to catch up on The Good Place and I continued my video game.

Reactions
598 272 11
I have watched part or all of 42 of the 53 Super Bowls. This was probably the worst of the ones I've seen.

Reactions
427 206 1
All my niece could talk about after half time was Adam Levine with his shirt off. He made her pretty damned thirsty.

Last edited:
Reactions
598 272 11
So. The NFL's answer to the XFL, the Alliance of American Football (AAF), is playing its first games this weekend. It's essentially a "second chance" league - closer to the NBDL than Triple-A. But, it is an intriguing proposition.

Which, by the way, is the one major thing about it: you can bet on individual games using the league's official app. I'm not joking.

Reactions
427 206 1
So. The NFL's answer to the XFL, the Alliance of American Football (AAF), is playing its first games this weekend. It's essentially a "second chance" league - closer to the NBDL than Triple-A. But, it is an intriguing proposition.

Which, by the way, is the one major thing about it: you can bet on individual games using the league's official app. I'm not joking.
And nothing pisses Trump off more than Spring Football.

Sorry for bringing politics into it. But I have hated Trump ever since he killed the USFL.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,037 937 22
Kraft arrested in a sting on a place that has sex slaves. These are women who are brought into the country and made to perform on men - up to 10 men per day - for days on end with no days off. They had to sleep there in the massage rooms and were not permitted to leave. So when I say slaves I mean it.

And that's the place billionaire Robert Kraft went to get sex. A small massage parlor in a strip mall in Florida. He could literally go anywhere else for sex. Women LOVE billionaires. His girlfriend, for example, is a 39 year old actress and model.

I believe he knew this was a sex trafficking port and that he got off on it.

And I hope he and everyone involved burn in hell.