[NFL] NFL Thread

Dave

Staff member
Politicians, I'd be willing to bet. I just hope it includes someone like Ted Cruz or Pat Robertson.

On other news, the Hotshots lost their first game of the season Saturday - and they appear to have also lost their starting QB to injury as well. :(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antonio Brown is fantastic and Ben Roethlisberger is a washed-up tool.

That being said, I'd be lying if I said this wasn't concerning.

He doesn't have to approve it, and the Steelers and Bills aren't obligated to tell him anything until the deal's done.

Dave

Staff member
Well, the trade itself was going through until Brown essentially said that he wouldn't show up. So Rappaport was right, but Brown is being Brown.

Whiny little bitch.

I keep hearing that the 49ers were part of the crowd trying to get him. Please, oh please DO NOT bring him out here.

Dave

Staff member
Most teams have noped out on him because of his attitude. And the fact that he wants a brand new contract that would be a lot of money. He may be fucking himself out of the league.

But of course, some team will be desperate enough to put up with him.

Most teams have noped out on him because of his attitude. And the fact that he wants a brand new contract that would be a lot of money. He may be fucking himself out of the league.

But of course, some team will be desperate enough to put up with him.
if Al were still alive, he'd would've already signed with the Raiders.

Dave

Staff member
This has the stench of Jon Gruden’s incompetence all over it.
What?!? This is amazing for Oakland as well as Brown.

He traded Amari Cooper to the Cowboys. People lost their shit. But in the end he gave away Cooper, a 3rd round pick, and a 5th round pick for AB & a 1st round pick.

Damn. I wish all coaches were that incompetent.

Antonio Brown catches <800 yards and <5 touchdowns this year. He demands to be traded or his contract gets bought out after year two.

Count on it.

Dave

Staff member
Nope. The Raiders are moving to Las Vegas next season. AB has stated he wants to be in a place where there is no state tax. I think he'll stay.

If Oakland were to draft Dwayne Haskins and get rid of Carr, they'd be a contender to lose to the Patriots in the AFCCG in a year or two.