[NFL] NFL Thread

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
1,568 713 10
I have to admit that even though I hate the Patriots and think Brady is the biggest whiny little bitch to ever play the game, this graphic is ice cold and hilarious.

Reactions
713 200 4
Marvin Lewis is out as Bengals coach. Good fucking riddance. Wins be damned, he turned the team into a disgrace both on and off the field.

Reactions
556 170 4
The darker grass NBC is imposing between the line of scrimmage and first down marker is fucking annoying.

Reactions
523 208 11
So.

Colts-Chiefs, Chargers-Patriots, Eagles-Saints, Cowboys-Rams.

Does this look like the Bill Belicheck Invitational Tournament to anyone?

Reactions
337 61 1
Predictions:
  • Chiefs over the Colts
  • Chargers over Patriots
  • Chiefs over Chargers in AFC Championship

• Saints over Eagles
  • Cowboys over Rams
  • Saints over Cowboys in NFC Championship
Chiefs vs. Saints in Super Bowl, Saints win 38-14.

EDIT: I re-thought my predictions. I could see Dallas making it to the NFC championships, but no farther. We'll see if I'm right.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
1,568 713 10
Sounds about right.

Fucking Cody Parkey. Or however you spell his can't-make-a-fucking-kick ass.

Reactions
556 170 4
It's not even halftime!

Most amusingly was when the Patriots' only punt was recovered by the Patriots.

Reactions
523 208 11
A team without a real permanent home stadium is the NFC champion.

57 yard FG for the win - is that the longest ever to win a playoff game?

Reactions
182 22 2
Wow the Saints got screwed with that no call on the pass interference at the end of regulation. I'm a Panthers fan and even I agree that it was blatantly PI and should have been flagged.

Reactions
556 170 4
And that was the most idiotic decision I've ever seen a Patriots player make.

Edelman got lucky he didn't touch the ball . . . shame he definitely touched it on the next play.

Reactions
523 208 11
The funniest thing in the world is that my grand uncle (Jerry Mertens) had the most notable game of his career in the Pro Bowl. And what's even funnier is that he was essentially invited to the game as a fill-in, because it was on the West Coast and his coach called him to come down to LA to play in the game.

He had two interceptions in the game (but the Western Conference still lost the game, 28-21).