[NFL] NFL Thread

I am getting pissed that ESPN keeps interrupting football games all weekend to show Fucking Mike Judge at bat. If I wanted to watch that shit, I'd be watching baseball. I thought my TV changed channels on me the first time it happened during a NCAA game.

I am getting pissed that ESPN keeps interrupting football games all weekend to show Fucking Mike Judge at bat. If I wanted to watch that shit, I'd be watching baseball. I thought my TV changed channels on me the first time it happened during a NCAA game.
I'd actually love to see them cut to Mike Judge batting that would be wild :awesome:

Dave

Staff member
You know it was bad when the announcers later say, "Good news! He has movement in all his limbs!"

Panthers fire Matt Rhule

Honestly, it’s about time. No progress is being made on offense. A good defense is getting trashed just from shear exhaustion. We have some good pieces in place, we just can’t put it all together.

I would not be opposed to blowing it all up and starting from scratch though.

I was actually impressed that they didn’t have to give up too much to get him. Most of the picks in next year’s draft were compensatory picks for 49ers coaches recently leaving for promotions with other teams.

So even if he explodes after the first tackle, or he doesn’t play as well as he has in the past, they didn’t really lose all of their draft stock. On the other hand, they gave away the farm to get Trey Lance back in 2021, and that has still failed to pay off, so…

Well, as expected after trading Christian McCaffrey and starting our 3rd string QB, PJ Walker, the Panthers went out and beat Tampa Bay 21-3.

Wait, wtf? How did that happen?