[NFL] NFL Thread

I get that the NFL was in a tough spot and I think this is about as good as they could've done given how important that game was, but this hurts my brain a bit.

In both of the fantasy football leagues that I commish I've decided that I'm not waiting on the NFL to decide. I'm taking the 1st & 2nd place money and pooling it, then split it between the two. I have one guy in each league that agrees and one that hasn't answered.
I ended up getting screwed out of a championship because the game ended. So what we did was just take the eight players who were playing for the four "playoff games" (Championship and three consolation games), plus two "free agent" adds for the two teams that didn't have a player in the game. Teams will get the points for those players, plus what they got last week.

You're kidding the Vikings who every one said were frauds all year ended up being fraudulent? Get right the eff out of here

It’s all set now, Philadelphia Eagles. versus Kansas City Chiefs for the “big game” in Arizona. Two weeks for Mahomes and his receivers to heal, and for Hurts and company to get a game plan ready. I think it will be a good game.

Pulling for KC myself because of the Texas connection with Mahomes.

The 49ers game was hard to watch. They got down to having their running back take snaps as the emergency QB. It was brutal. The minute Purdy got hurt in the first quarter I knew they were fucked.

The 49ers game was hard to watch. They got down to having their running back take snaps as the emergency QB. It was brutal. The minute Purdy got hurt in the first quarter I knew they were fucked.
I basically forgot the game was on. I was reading and really enjoying my book when my alarm went off to alert me to get to a sound job we were doing. I remembered right before we left the house and checked the score when it was at 28-7 and 8 minutes left in the game.

So a few updates on my Panthers:

We signed Andy Dalton to backup and mentor whichever QB we draft. I don’t hate this move. Dalton is not the greatest QB in the league for sure, but a solid option if we need him and has experience in being a rookie starter.

signed Von Bell. Veteran Safety that plays hard.

signed TE Hayden Hurst who incidentally played in college for S. Carolina, so he’s been on my radar for a bit. Finally we have a tight end to replace the hands of Greg Olsen.

Making moves all over. The only worry I really have with any of the moves made so far is DJ Moore in the Bears trade. Outside of that, it’s been a pretty good offseason so far.

Just need to get a good qb in the draft and find a WR1 somewhere. Terrance Marshall and Shi Smith are good, but neither is going to cause opposing teams to game plan for them.

So a few updates on my Panthers:

We signed Andy Dalton to backup and mentor whichever QB we draft. I don’t hate this move. Dalton is not the greatest QB in the league for sure, but a solid option if we need him and has experience in being a rookie starter.

signed Von Bell. Veteran Safety that plays hard.

signed TE Hayden Hurst who incidentally played in college for S. Carolina, so he’s been on my radar for a bit. Finally we have a tight end to replace the hands of Greg Olsen.

Making moves all over. The only worry I really have with any of the moves made so far is DJ Moore in the Bears trade. Outside of that, it’s been a pretty good offseason so far.

Just need to get a good qb in the draft and find a WR1 somewhere. Terrance Marshall and Shi Smith are good, but neither is going to cause opposing teams to game plan for them.
it would be really interesting to see the Panthers go and grab - lets say OBJ and DJ Chark. That's two decent weapons along with Miles Sanders and Hayden Hurst to give to any young new QB

He'll be a Viking in 3 years. It's his destiny to mirror Brett.
How long until the unsolicited dick pics?

it would be really interesting to see the Panthers go and grab - lets say OBJ and DJ Chark. That's two decent weapons along with Miles Sanders and Hayden Hurst to give to any young new QB
I hadn't seen Miles Sanders until now. Wow, Panthers are making waves. Trying to actually compete for once.