[NFL] NFL Thread

Dave

Staff member
Baker Mayfield. If I were him I’d be pissed.

The Cleveland Browns have agreed to trade for Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported Friday.

Just pointing out, the Browns twitter still hasn't posted about their new franchise QB. Houston has tweeted about the trade so we know its officially done. They're just too scared to do it.

I still think Watson staged this shit himself to get the fuck away from the Texans. I say this as a Texan fan. O'Brien fucked this team over on his way out of town. Hopefully he will wreck Alabama on his way out of there.

I still think Watson staged this shit himself to get the fuck away from the Texans. I say this as a Texan fan. O'Brien fucked this team over on his way out of town. Hopefully he will wreck Alabama on his way out of there.
… you think he sexually assaulted 22+ women so he could get traded?!

This is not what the Broncos meant when they said Russell Wilson was gonna set the NFL on fire....

Post automatically merged:

Dave

Staff member
I mean, the Texans are #32 but a few of the guys they had really upped their arrest game.

And I'm shocked the Cowboys are in the bottom half, frankly.

uuummm…what?!

@Celt Z basically it’s being alleged that Brady always meant to “unretire” but was going to do it for Miami after bringing Sean Payton to the team to coach. The only problem is. Miami preemptively fired their black head coach whom *nobody* thought was responsible for the team under performing, and then he sued the team with allegations that they asked him to purposely lose games. Which threw a huge wrench in the plot. Pretty convoluted and dumb and who knows what truth there is to it.

Last edited: