New Picture Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
My interpolated smile looks friendlier than my actual smile, but my teeth aren't as fucked up as it depicts, either.

my teeth aren't as fucked up as it depicts, either.
I assume it based that on the original picture's embedded GPS coordinates.
Also props for White Cheddar. They're the best ones, but man if you eat more than about 3/4c in one sitting you're in for another sitting soon after.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I assume it based that on the original picture's embedded GPS coordinates.
Also props for White Cheddar. They're the best ones, but man if you eat more than about 3/4c in one sitting you're in for another sitting soon after.

--Patrick
You wanna know what's really funny? That box was in this office when I started working here 14 years ago, and I just never threw it out.

It's still mostly full.

You have the best handwriting I have ever seen!!
No joke..I love calligraphy and stuff, and I've tried like 3 times to pick it up. No matter how much I practice, I never can seem to get past the "a fifth-grader wrote this" look. So, I'm always in awe of people who can write beautifully.

And compared to some of the stuff I've seen on FPN, I don't think mine's all that great. I can't do all those fancy flourishes or curlicues yet. Or do the fancier handwriting with any decent speed.

The deeper I go, the more I discover I'm doing it wrong. Depending on who you ask, that 9128 is completely unsuited for the task I've set for it. The Ahab I have is a little better, but the end result isn't as pretty as with the 9128. The Pilot Falcon is a popular choice, but again, depends on who you ask. That leaves vintage gold nibbed pens. Question is, where do I start looking for the right "wet noodle," and how much of a hit will my budget take to put one in my hands?

Aww, why didn't you have them do the rest?
I mean, except for the eyebrows. You would look even weirder without the eyebrows.

--Patrick

Bald is Beautiful.

Now to notice that keeping your whole head shaved is actually more time consuming and expensive than having most "neutral" haircuts :p