New Picture Thread

Come to Pink Floyd at Coke Arena next 2 hours IF YOU WANT AN ASS KICKING
-Ok I'm here WHERE ARE YOU I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING
-I'm sorry I didn't get that IT'S TOO LOUD WHAT DID YOU SAY?
-WHAT?
-WHAT?
(stumbles around in flashing lights and smoke)

--Patrick

Not what people used to say about me...
Well then they were WRONG! Wrong, good sir! Wrong! Incorrect! In error! Misguided! Spouting untruths! Of unsound body and mind! And wrong!

Post, my good owl, post! Post as if your life depends on it! As if your life, your loved ones' lives, and the lives of a basket full of newborn puppies ALL depend on it! Post, man! Think of the puppies!

I may have gone slightly insane.

Today I did something I've been waiting a while to try. For the first time in my life, I dyed my hair!

....stop screaming, Gas.

Anyway, not all of it, just the bottom half. I really love the dip dye/mermaid hair trend, and summer is the perfect time to try it. I'm really happy with how it came out! I don't know if I'm going to keep it up, maybe just for the summer, but it's fun for right now!
hairdye_sm.jpg

fade

Staff member
Today I did something I've been waiting a while to try. For the first time in my life, I dyed my hair!

....stop screaming, Gas.

Anyway, not all of it, just the bottom half. I really love the dip dye/mermaid hair trend, and summer is the perfect time to try it. I'm really happy with how it came out! I don't know if I'm going to keep it up, maybe just for the summer, but it's fun for right now!
How you doin'?

My son said something very similar. I don't know if this means I should wear make up more often, or less. :confused:
Let me put it this way. If you weren't married, and I didn't live on the other side of the country, and we weren't internet strangers, and I didn't suffer from crippling social anxiety...

I kinda forgot where I was going with this. Your hair looks good, though!

Sigh.

I'm gonna disagree with everyone here. I mean, yes, your hair looks great like that, but it's not jet black.

I'm just saying.

GasBandit

Staff member

....stop screaming, Gas.

Anyway, not all of it, just the bottom half. I really love the dip dye/mermaid hair trend, and summer is the perfect time to try it. I'm really happy with how it came out! I don't know if I'm going to keep it up, maybe just for the summer, but it's fun for right
Oh... you dyed the ends a different shade of red!

You made your hair redder? Are you trying to give Gas a heart attack? :p

Well at least now she won't be a victim of the Black Beast of Argh.
...is that what you're calling your cat these days, Gas?

--Patrick