New Picture Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
I guess we could meet up in Houston and go to Dave and Busters or something.

Or, uh... I dunno. There's stuff to do in Texas, honest! We're just old, curmudgeonly, and out of shape!

I went in the vicinity of the Spring Break area of Texas this summer, and there was plenty to do. Most of Texas is empty with pockets of nearly dead small towns though, if driving through it for 14 straight hours taught me anything.

I went in the vicinity of the Spring Break area of Texas this summer, and there was plenty to do. Most of Texas is empty with pockets of nearly dead small towns though, if driving through it for 14 straight hours taught me anything.
Just reminded me of one of my favorite songs...

GasBandit

Staff member
You drove through the panhandle. That's your own damn fault. Granted, it made the trip faster than if you had gone through DFW and then down 35 or something crazy like that.

You drove west of Austin/San Antonio? There is NOTHING out there but space. East of A/SA is where all the people are.

I drove through San Antonio. Those highway interchanges are terrifying.
They're not so bad if you drive over them at the same speed as everyone else. ;)

The north end of San Antonio is a horrible mess of road construction, big rigs, and bad drivers.

This isn't a particularly good photo. I'm leaning forward so my head looks huge. But that's what I'm going as for Halloween. And you can't see from this angle but I'm wearing a thigh holster too. One batch, two batch, penny and dime.

That T-Rex looks so sad when it's going into the office, like it's lost it's will to live.

Go with your instincts, Rex. Modern cubical life is what really killed the dinosaurs. ;)

Dave

Staff member
There's a fan that keeps me inflated, but it's still very, very warm. I'm tempted to stand outside in the rain in order to stay cool.
Those fans don't do shit. I used to be a mascot and those fans were noisy but ineffective. Kind of like me!