New Picture Thread

That's a lotta merch.

--Patrick
That's about 2/3rds of it, I think, without counting backup/multiple-of-same stock or the big items (props weapons) that were sold an hour into the con. My wife's idea was "an artists' collective" so what's on the desk represents 4 people's work (plus mass-produced chinese stuff as filler).

Guys, I know it's not much, but I'm genuinely excited to be able to grow a beard out AT ALL. I've never been permitted facial hair at a job before, so this is new ground for me.

Even if it's at the awkward length of doing it's own thing, but too short to groom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Edit: I also have no idea how to rotate the bloody picture. *sigh*

Last edited:
Just a personal pet peeve of grooming, please shave the neck...
Was going to, then wife argued against me doing it. Reckon I'm going to anyways, though.

Edit:

To clarify, this was the same wife who was ENTIRELY against me growing ANY facial hair, then about a week into it said "I kinda like this!"

Last edited:
Do you have to disguise yourself as plantlife to get Squids to take your picture?
It helps!

He likes to make silly faces in pictures though...

I am doing a family photo shoot soon and doing black and white portraits of the kids to give each set of our parents as part of their Christmas gift. I'd love to try and get all four of us in one too.

Hard to say... that would depend on:

1) Is she Daddy's Little Cutie?
2) Has she ever been observed leaving by the back door?
:facepalm:

Expect the doomweasels by Wednesday.[DOUBLEPOST=1480378946,1480378873][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're not sure. We adopted her from the local SPCA who thought she was a Snowshoe. I've thought that Ragdoll or even Birman might be right.

She is super cuddly though. Just with me and @HCGLNS's cat Lulu though.
She's so gorgeous.

The cat we had in college had a truly epic adoption story.

All of my brothers and I worked summers in the oilfield to pay for college. The crew my brother worked for took lunch at a road side park. This was August in East Texas, so it was normally very hot. As my brother started on his last sandwich he heard a really small meow. He stopped what he was doing and searched for the noise. He found a burlap bag with the kitten in it, and his four dead siblings.

My brother called for a shovel and dug a grave for the ones that did not make it. He then took the cat and put it in the bag with half a salami sandwich. And then they all returned to the truck for the ride home. When he opened the bag when they got back to the yard... The kitten came out alone. There was not a sandwich left in there, not even a crumb.

Myself and another brother took him to college with us, the brother that found him lived in a football dorm.

For the rest of his life he never liked going outside, a true agoraphobic.

fade

Staff member
Our current cats were found living near a dumpster at a steakhouse. They probably wonder why the hell we stripped them of their lives of luxury, given that they no longer eat steak everyday.