New Picture Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
I figured you'd posted it somewhere here and someone just knew the link from that.
Ok... there is a remote, REMOTE possibility that could happen.

But if you'd ever clicked on my profile, it lists my occupation as President and CEO of Gas Bandit Industries.

Dave

Staff member
Ok... there is a remote, REMOTE possibility that could happen.

But if you'd ever clicked on my profile, it lists my occupation as President and CEO of Gas Bandit Industries.
I have not. I figured it was a fake name so there was no reason to click.

I knew you lived in Texas, but I never realized you're basically just one town over from me (and Ironbrig).
I'm actually living in Lufkin, we had to come to Huntsville to a dentist for our daughter (oral surgeon actually) for wisdom tooth removal, not happening now because issues, so we went downtown to shop a little and now at Mr. Hamburger for lunch.

I'm actually living in Lufkin, we had to come to Huntsville to a dentist for our daughter (oral surgeon actually) for wisdom tooth removal, not happening now because issues, so we went downtown to shop a little and now at Mr. Hamburger for lunch.
You are literally across the street from my office.

@blotsfan , Just a picture that I took sitting on a bench outside an antique store while my wife and daughter did a little shopping. I knew that Sixpack lived in that area, but didn't realize that he worked so close.